- » Classic German Pancake
Classic German Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic german pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic german pancake recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
2) In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
3) Bake on center rack in the preheated oven for... - 90.31
Jack Pandl's Famous German Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, milk and salt together.
3) Whisk in the eggs until thoroughly blended and smooth.
4) In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and shortening,... - 48.8273
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Season the cast iron skillet and keep aside.
3) Make the strawberry topping: take the strawberries and cut them into half. Put the strawberries in a bowl and add sugar, brandy or wine and... - 48.7134
1 In a bowl, shred the potatoes using the coarse side of a greater.
2 Add in the onion, eggs, flour and salt, and mix throughly.
3 In a heavy frying pan heat enough lard to make 5 mm / 1/4 in depth of fat.
4 When the fat is hot, place 4... - 42.4942
German Fruit Pancakes
German Fruit Pancakes is a great and unique pancake dish that can be prepared in no time. You just cant miss this wonderful German Fruit Pancakes recipe! - 39.5856
Bacon-flavored Potato Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix soup and flour.
2. Beat in eggs and add drippings, corn and bacon.
3. Heat and grease the griddle lighly.
4. Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the griddle.
5. Cook the pancake on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
6.... - 38.377
German Potato Pancakes
1. Grate the potatoes using a vegetable grated into a bowl of cold water.
2. Drain the soaked potatoes and squeeze out as much as water possible.
3. Into a large batter bowl, sift the flour and salt.
4. Add the potatoes to it.
5. Add the... - 37.9483