- » Classic Fruit Snack
Classic Fruit Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic fruit snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic fruit snack recipes.
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
Crunchy Fruit And Vegetable Pick Ups
Using 3-inch Self-Sharpening Paring Knife, cut celery into 3-inch sticks.
If desired, fan an end of each celery stick, using Egg Slicer: Push end of celery halfway through Egg Slicer's wires and remove; give celery a quarter turn and push halfway through... - 44.3591
You May Also Like!
Classic Dried Fruit Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix the dried fruit with the tea and soak overnight.
2. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease the paper.
3. Strain the fruit, reserving the liquid. In... - 39.814
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 36.1954
Classic Banana Bread
Have you been looking for an authentic Banana Bread recipe? Look no further, this video has a simple and easy to follow recipe that can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 70.8922
Classic Blueberry Muffins
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl, add sugar and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk and butter. Add egg mixture and blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture into six greased 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz... - 29.6743
In a blender or food processor, whirl 1/2 cup of the almonds until finely ground.
Combine cream, sugar, and butter in a medium-size pan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted.
Increase heat to medium-high and bring... - 38.089
Classic Apricot Almond Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add all ingredients for the crust except the almonds.
3) Gently beat, till the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
4) By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
5) Reserve 3/4 cup of mix for topping.
6) Add... - 46.7992
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
Classic Lemon Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Line 13" by 9" baking pan with foil, extending foil over rim; lightly grease foil.
2. In medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 cup confectioners sugar. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in butter... - 34.7972
Classic Banana Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Keep aside.
4. In a large-size mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 47.2962
Cranberry Coffee Ring
Line bottom of 9-inch round glass deep pie dish with wax paper.
Place a small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts.
Spread mixture evenly around glass in... - 45.6452
Classic Dundee Cake
1. Grease and line a 2-lb. cake tin. Prepare the fruit and dredge with a little of the flour.
2. Beat the corn oil, eggs and sugar together well, then add the flour, sifted with salt and baking powder. Add the milk and finally stir in the fruit and nuts.
3.... - 37.7782