- » Classic French Beef
Classic French Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic french beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic french beef recipes.
Classic French Beef Burgundy
Looking for a simple recipe to make the traditional Beef Bourguignon? Then this video is just what you need. Watch and learn more! The dish is not difficult to cook and this video proves this. Just watch carefully and you will know how to cook the perfect... - 77.9484
Classic French Onion Soup In Beef Broth
Combine butter and onions in 3-quart casserole.
Cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Stir in broth, water, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; cover.
Cook at HIGH 10 minutes and at MEDIUM 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 4 minutes before serving. - 36.9892
Classic French Beef Stroganoff
1. In a frying pan heat 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter.
2. SautÃ© mushrooms in it for 5 minutes until light brown.
3. Add onions and stir fry for another minute.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over it.
5. Transfer mushrooms in a bowl.
6.... - 43.484
French Classic Steak Au Poivre
One dish that you are sure to find in every French cookbook is the classic Steak au Poivre or simply pepper steak. Chef John demonstrates the home-version of this classic steakhouse specialty. Peppercorns form a spicy crust around a meltingly tender beef... - 101.061
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
Classic French Hamburgers
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Halve the bread loaves horizontally, then turn and slice off the bottom crust.
3) In a bowl, mix the butter, mustard and chili powder together, then spread over the inner cut loaf surfaces.
4) In a... - 45.1734
Classic Burgundy Beef Burgers
It's time for some Burgundy Beefburgers once more! Beef is the primary ingredient in Burgundy Beefburgers. Burgundy Beefburgers will not take more than 5 minutes to be prepared. The French Burgundy Beefburgers is a delight to serve and enjoy. Do try out this... - 30.8445
Classic Beef Bourguignon
Have you ever tried to replicate the same beef bourguignon, your mother used to cook. Here is a special recipe, which will guide you to cook up this delicate beef preparation. Try out this weekend and enjoy with your family. - 109.877
Classic Fondue Bourguignonne
1. Trim excess fat or gristle off the meat.
2. Cube the meat into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a shallow ceramic or glass dish, combine ingredients for marinade.
4. Add the meat cubes to the marinade and toss to coat well.
5. Allow meat to marinate for... - 45.261
Classic Pot Au Feu
Tie the meat firmly with string to keep its shape during cooking.
Place in a large saucepan with the bones, if using.
Add the garlic, vegetables, bouquet garni and bay leaves.
Pour in the wine and sufficient water to cover.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring... - 47.9613
Classic Boeuf Bourguignonne
1 in a large flameproof casserole, heat two tablespoons of oil to sizzling point.
2 Sear in the chunks of beef, a few pieces at a time until brown on all sides.
3 Using a slotted spoon, remove the browned meat to a plate.
4 To the... - 43.6393
Beef Au Jus
Beef au jus is a roasted beef preparation made with cooked pan gravy. Made with a rolled rib roast, the beef au jus is a european inspired dish that has its origins in France. Seasoned and roasted and served with a cooked gravy with pan drippings, the beef au... - 36.8496
Beef Round Tip Roast Au Jus
1. Place round tip roast on wire rack in a medium-sized open roasting pan. Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast. Roast in 325°F. oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until thermometer reaches 140°F. for rare... - 25.1279
Beef Au Jus
1) In a slow cooker put the roast.
2) Follow package directions to prepare gravy.
3) Pour it over the roast.
4) Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over it.
5) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
6) When cooked, remove meat and trim... - 39.9971
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt butter with onion for 1 minute on High.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Pour in broth or bouillon, wine, lemon juice, tarragon and parsley.
5. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once every... - 42.6449
Microwaved Bordelaise Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and tarragon. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Add wine, parsley and lemon juice. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes... - 30.9439
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan, heat butter or margarine and put mushrooms in it.
2. Cook the mushrooms by stirring on medium high flame for 4-5 minutes till they turn soft.
3. Add flour to the pan and mix it well.
4. Put wine and water and mix until a... - 49.1515
French Dip Sandwich
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep... - 35.7294
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 41.8199
Unsalted Light Brown Sauce
1) Heat the stock, in a saucepan.
2) In another pan, add the shallots and wines and place over fairly high heat, boiling the mixture until reduced by one-third of the original volume.
3) When reduced, add the heated stock and then lower the heat to... - 43.3273