- » Classic French Bean
Classic French Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic french bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic french bean recipes.
Preparing the eggs:
1. Hard boil the eggs, shell and cut into quarters lengthways.
2. Place in a dish cover and store in the fridge until required.
Preparing the beans:
3. Top and tail the beans and blanch, refresh and dry them.
4. Place in a dish,... - 109.105
Classic French Bean Salad
1. Trim the beans to equal lengths. Steam for about 8-10 minutes until just tender, then pour the water out of the saucepan below the steamer and put the beans immediately into the hot pan, adding the garlic clove, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the lemon juice and... - 29.7898
You May Also Like!
Classic French Pork And Bean Casserole
In this video, Chef John shows us how to make a French Pork and Bean Casserole. This dish traditionally takes several days to cook, but he shows you a quicker version of it. It can be done in an hour. Enjoy! - 120.494
Classic French Cassoulet
Cassoulet – the world's greatest bean recipe ever. This is a classic French dish that you will make you come back for more. Damn! The French do come up with some ingeniously tasty dishes like this one. The method is broken down in simple steps in this... - 121.169
Classic French Lima Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add the beans and water. Let it come to a boil. After boiling for 2 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat. Let rest covered for 1 hour.
3) In a large skillet, heat... - 44.1188
French Shallot Beans
1 In a pan, cook the beans.
2 Add the shallots during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
3 Drain throughly.
4 Pour the sauce made of remaining ingredients over the top.
5 Can be served over rice or hominy. - 41.1323
French Or Runner Beans
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) Rinse the beans and string them, With a sharp knife, slice the beans.
3) In a baking dish or a fireprood casserole, put the sliced beans and sprinkle with salt. Add just enough stock or... - 33.1225
Frenched Beans With Celery
1. Place beans in colander; rinse well. To prepare beans, snap off stem end from each bean, pulling strings down to remove if present. (Young tender beans may have no strings.)
2. Slice beans lengthwise; set aside.
3. To prepare celery, trim stem end and... - 31.7936
Green Bean Salad With French Dressing
1. Take off ends and any strings from beans. Leave whole if small, or snap into 2-inch lengths. French-cut larger beans into lengthwise strips.
2. Cook beans, parsley and onion in minimum of boiling water until only just tender.
3. Drain. Toss with enough... - 31.6066
Beef With French Beans
1) Cut the steak in strips and soak in soya sauce.
2) Preheat the browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
3) Drizzle butter and oil and add the steak strips.
4) Reheat the browning dish for 2-3 minutes and stir fry onions and french... - 39.4064
French Or Green Beans With Cheese
1) To prepare the beans, cut them into short lenths. Steam for about 10 minutes ot till the beans are softened.
2) On a serving dish, mix together the melted butter, salt and crushed garlic.
3) After the beans have cooked properly, toss them in the... - 34.239
Mix beans, soup and mushrooms together gently.
Add about 3/4 of the almonds saving the rest to sprinkle on top.
Put bean mixture into casserole.
Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
Bake uncovered in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 to 30 minutes until bubbly hot. - 28.8845
French Style White Kidney Beans
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the string beans uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, until crunchy but still tender and bright green.
2) Drain the beans and place aside.
3) In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the olive... - 44.0843
Classic French Bean Recipes By Category
Classic French Bean Dish: