- » Classic Fish Taco
Classic Fish Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic fish taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic fish taco recipes.
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072
Chimichurri Fish Tacos
1. For sauce, in blender add parsley, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, sherry, lime juice, and green onion. Blend until smooth.
2. Drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, oregano, paprika,... - 115.479
You May Also Like!
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos
The chef here has shared a popular Mexican grilled fish tacos recipe. He has prepared the recipe with mahi mahi fish steaks marinated in a lemon-herb marinade. Serve this amazing grilled fish tacos with white fish taco sauce and enjoy! - 114.706
Ensenada Fish Tacos
In shallow glass baking dish, place fish. Pour oil and lime juice over fish. Sprinkle with Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas; toss lightly to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate, occasionally spooning marinade over fish. In same dish, bake fish in... - 31.4852
Easy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa
This easy recipe for crispy fish tacos is straight forward and very delicious. The crispy batter contrasts nicely with the hot and flaky base for an incredible taste experience. Top that off with a fresh, homemade salsa that takes only minutes to make and you... - 121.866
Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
Want to try some easy and healthy Mexican foods by yourself? This video will teach you, how to assemble a fabulous taco with a filling of tilapia fillet and spicy cole slaw. These tacos are light, spicy and too satisfying for your taste buds. - 148.548
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion and cook for 4 minutes or until golden. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add fish, prawns, scallops, chillies, oregano and lemon rind and cook, tossing, for 3-4 minutes or until... - 33.0162
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 111.078
This is my entry into the Tasty Memories Competition. It is a twist on a ceviche recipe I first saw Jen make using Tilapia. I really like her recipe and I decided to make the dish with Swai instead of Tilapia and I used Southeast Asian flavors and Jens Juice... - 121.437
Mexican Cocktail Sauce
1) Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired.
This sauce is good with shellfish, cold fish, eggs and tacos. - 30.9444
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.0593
Pico De Gallo
A bowl of Classic Pico de Gallo can make much difference to your barbecue party. It is really the crowd puller as it is extremely tasty and flavorful. Preparation is super quick and super easy. You can also use this salsa to fill your tacos or burritos. - 129.619