- » Classic Fish Appetizer
Classic Fish Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic fish appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic fish appetizer recipes.
Classic Fish Chowder
Cut fish into half-inch cubes.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Add onion, and cook until slightly browned.
Add water and potatoes; cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are partially tender.
Add fish and simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily when fork... - 39.8051
Classic Fish Chowder
Cook fish in 2 cups water for about 15 minutes.
Cook potato in small amount of boiling salted water for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, dice salt pork and fry until crisp but not brown.
Add onion and cook for about 10 minutes more; do not brown.
Add potato,... - 40.5719
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.2106
Classic New England Fish Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain and set aside. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
2. In the same saucepan, warm the butter in the... - 39.2992
Classic Fish Chowder
Fish Chowder has a Luscious taste.The Potatoes and Mushrooms gives the Fish Chowder Magnificent taste. - 33.4448
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 81.7145
Classic Italian Cioppino
Thoroughly rinse mushrooms.
In a small bowl, cover rinsed mushrooms with warm water; soak 20 minutes or until soft and pliable.
Strain soaking liquid through several layers of cheesecloth; set aside.
Coarsely chop soaked mushrooms', set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 43.8541
1) From the fish, remove the tissue-like skin.
2) Cut the fish into very thin, 1-inch long strips or into small cubes.
3) In a glass jar, put the fish with lime juice (generally takes about 1 ½ cups of juice or 1 dozen limes to cover, but the... - 41.4573
1. Heat oil in large kettle or Dutch oven, add vegetables and saute until tender, for 10 minutes
2. Add remaining ingredients, except fish and shellfish and simmer gently 1-1/2 hours because the broth will have the best flavor if it is prepared one day... - 45.4677
Hearty Fish Clam Soup
Cook first 4 ingredients in oil in kettle or Dutch-oven, stirring, until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add tomato sauce and water; bring to boil.
Add clams with liquid and turbot.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add more... - 38.4738
Turbot With Aubergine Sauce
1) Season the Turbot steaks with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle all over with the lemon juice.
2) In a steamer, steam the Turbot steaks for 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a bowl, soak the aubergine slices in salted water, drain and pat dry.
4) In a... - 45.4497
Jennie's Herring Salad
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the herring into half inch pieces
2) Chop the scallions and radishes
3) Quarter the tomatoes or cut them into eights and finely dice the peppers
4) In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, radishes, peppers, scallions, fish... - 41.7585
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 126.297
Tuna Dip Mexicana
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, green onion, chilies and mayonnaise.
Stir in cilantro.
Season with lime or lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.1515
Seafood And Shells
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup and milk. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to heat up oil over medium-high heat.
3) To the skillet, add fish, crabmeat, zucchini, leek, thyme, dill, garlic powder, and salt. With a... - 45.0993
Provencal-style Tuna Tataki
When done correctly this “Fusion” cuisine can result in some amazing dishes. This Italian meets Japanese dish of Provencal style Tuna Tataki is an excellent example of fusion cuisine done right. Chef John uses a classic Provencal combination of fresh tuna... - 99.7649
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.1191
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Cut haddock into bite-sized pieces.
Combine egg with milk; stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Dip haddock into batter.
Fry in 350-degree deep fat until golden brown. - 29.3212