- » Classic Fish Appetizer
Classic Fish Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic fish appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic fish appetizer recipes.
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 139.759
Jewish Geflite Fish
The Jewish New Year is round the corner and this Geflite fish recipe is perfect for the holiday table. Watch Victoria make this Jewish Classic recipe in her Italian Kitchen as she directs you in her fine Italian accent how to make this popular Jewish holiday... - 133.487
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 129.583
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 124.52
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 123.134
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 119.681
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 117.454
Masala Crusted Whitebait On Lime Ranch Red Onion
1. In a mixing bowl take the flour, add in garam masala, cumin seeds, Kashmiri chili powder and mix it with hands.
2. Season the flour mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the whitebait with flour mixture.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and slowly... - 117.064
Brazilian Fish Stew
Tonight, give yourself a Brazilian.... I mean a Brazilian soup like this! Lol! Jokes apart, this is a healthy seafood soup, especially during the winter. The end product looks as good as the chef himself. Bon appetit! - 116.222
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 116.176
To those who are looking for some easy and nice recipes, should definitely check this out. Chef Victoria shows how to make Barbecued Salmon in the video. It's simply delicious and you will surely enjoy it. - 114.089
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 111.13
1) Melt the palm oil in a large pan.
2) Add the crayfish and the stockfish, followed by the dry fish. Mix well.
3) Turn the heat off and continue to mix. Add the potash and mix well. At this point, the mixture will turn a little yellow. If needed, add... - 107.108
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 106.033
Fresh Ahi Poke
There is no denying that salads make for satisfying, delicious lunch. This unconventional, Hawaiian-style raw tuna salad is sure to appease the gut and taste bud of any adventurous seafood lover. Tuna chunks marinated in soy sauce, garlic, onion, sesame see,... - 103.233
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.3653
Although kids Fish Fingers is primarily a childrens recipe, these fish fingers are simply fantastic!! Infused with a lemon and oregano topping, the final taste has a real zing to it which is incredibly good and could be used on a larger piece of cod for... - 81.5022
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1077
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish, remove skin and cut fillets into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook green pepper, onion, and garlic till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Add un-drained tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 48.7047
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 48.5645
Fish Wine Chowder
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon and set aside.
3. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onion and shallots till... - 48.4514
Sole Orly is a traditional dish, and has its own similarities with the famous Fish & Chips. Being similar, it has created its own niche within the group of food fanatics. A beautiful dish, which takes some of the flavor off the beer used in the batter as well. - 48.2699
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 47.9957
Lancaster Perch Rolls
1. In a saucepan, mix all the dry ingredients and stir in vinegar and water.
2. Cook over low heat until thickened.
3. Let the dressing boil for 1 minute.
4. Spoon some of hot mixture and add to the eggs and then return the egg mixture to the pan.
5.... - 47.8921
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into 3/4 -inch pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat olive or cooking oil stir in the chopped onion and garlic and cook till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Stir in water, potatoes, tomatoes, wine, salt,... - 47.562
Monterey Fish Stew
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and garlic till tender but not brown.
3. Combine 1-cup water, potatoes, carrot, the vermouth, bouillon granules, salt,... - 47.3241
Fish Broth With Oysters And Saffron
1.In a stockpot, heat butter on medium high flame and saute onion, carrots, celery, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaves and juniper berries in it.
2.Once the vegetables start sputtering, lower the heat to medium low and put the lid on.
3.Let the... - 47.2176
Quick Fish Chowder
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside for later use.
2. In the same saucepan, add frozen hash brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion to bacon drippings and bring the mixture to boil.
3.... - 47.2134
Best Shark's Fin Soup
Cover the shark's fin with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove from heat and allow shark's fin to cool in the pan.
Then rinse well with cold water.
Leave to stand overnight in fresh cold water.
The next day, fry the onion and... - 47.1391
Somerset Fish Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Heat butter in a pan, add flour in it and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
3.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk and cider to it.
4.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
5.Cook... - 46.9679
Curried Fish Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.On a floures surface, spread out the dough and make 24 rounds of it.
3.Line 24 oiled patty tins with the rounds.
4.Poke the bottom of the tin using a fork.
5.In every tin, place the white fish and... - 46.8556
Fish Balls With Lemon
1) In a saucepan, simmer milk by adding bay leaf.
2) Add the fish in simmering milk to cook.
3) Drain the fish and remove the skin and bones. Flake with a fork.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked fish, potato and hard boiled eggs with sufficient beaten egg... - 46.8277
Microwave Swordfish Chowder
1) Combine together the potato, bell pepper, celery, onion, carrot and oil in a 1-quart microwavable casserole. Stir well to thoroughly coat the ingredients.
2) With vented plastic, cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes,... - 46.4152
1.Prepare macaroni in salted water until tender.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Mix macaroni with the fish.
5.Take an ovenproof dish or foil container and put the mixture in it.
6.Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook... - 46.4096
Gloucester Fish Chowder
1. Cut fish fillets into 1 inch cubes.
2. Season flour with salt
3. Toss the fish cubes in flour.
4. In a medium skillet, sauté salt pork until well browned.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove pork onto platter.
6. In the same skillet, add onion to the... - 46.4007
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.3295
Chunky Fish Soup
1) Heat a pan, melt the butter. Put in the leeks and celery. Saute for 5 minutes until they are soft.
2) Pour in wine and stock, and then add tomatoes and turmeric. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Make fillets out of the fish and... - 46.2842
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
Soften the onion and garlic in the oil over a gentle heat, then add the tomato puree (paste) and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the fish and fish trimmings, water, wine, herbs, saffron, sugar and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for half... - 46.1349
Helsinki Herring Salad
1. In a shallow dish, arrange herring and cover with cold water.
2. Let soak for 2 hours.
3. Drain the fish.
4. Bone and cut fish into chunks.
5. Peel apple, core and dice into cubes.
6. In a large bowl combine the apples, fish,... - 46.1168