- » Classic Doughnut
Classic Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic doughnut recipes.
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 48.7587
Afternoon Tea Doughnuts
1) In a wide bowl and beat the eggs well.
2) Add in shortening, the whisked eggs, sugar, salt, milk and nutmeg. Mix the ingredients.
3) Finally, add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Form a smooth batter.
4) Heat oil or fat in a deep wok.... - 39.1712
Coffee Or Tea Donuts
Beat eggs well, add sugar gradually and continue beating.
Add oil and milk.
Stir in dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Form donuts (with donut press).
Drop carefully one by one into hot grease or oil (at least 3 inches deep).
When golden brown... - 38.3333
You May Also Like!
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make doughnuts? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of doughnuts will guide you to prepare even more flavorful doughnuts without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 39.8467
Classic French Doughnuts
1. Set a deep fat kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 365° F. or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 60 seconds.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the egg, sugar,... - 29.328
Scald milk, add shortening, salt and sugar.
When cool, crumble yeast cake into mixture and beat well.
Add eggs and sufficient bread flour to make a dough stiff enough to handleâ€”about 4 cups.
Knead until elastic and set in a cool place to rise 6 hrs. or... - 41.0003
Cream shortening and sugar until well-blended.
Add beaten egg.
Sift 3 cups, of the flour with remaining dry ingredients.
Add to egg * mixture alternately with milk.
Then add 1 cup flour or enough to make a soft dough.
Roll dough 1/4 in. thick on a... - 40.4988
Old-fashioned New England Doughnuts
Soften yeast cake in water.
Meanwhile scald milk and when cool add softened yeast and 3 1/2 cups, flour and'beat until smooth.
Let stand about 3 hrs. in a warm place.
Cream the shortening with the sugar, add beaten eggs and beat well.
Add to yeast and flour... - 39.2441
Baked Doughnut Puffs
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Knead to form stiff... - 44.5316
Classic Fasnacht Donuts
Heat milk slightly and add yeast to dissolve.
Add the 1 1/2 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise until double, 2 hours.
Cream the 1/4 cup vegetable shortening, salt, and sugar.
Beat in egg; stir into yeast mixture.
Add remaining 2 cups flour... - 39.102
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 41.8379
1 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and lemon peel in mixing bowl. Heat milk, cream, and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Combine flour mixture, cream mixture, and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly. Add apples, raisins, and candied lemon peel.
3 Add enough... - 38.1397
Koeksisters - South African Syrup Coated Doughnut Braids
1) In a saucepan, boil together sugar and water until thickened.
2) Allow the syrup to cool and place in refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4) Add in the butter and rub the mixture well.
5)... - 42.7835
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar; using a electric mixer beat well.
3. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and stir until... - 45.667
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 117.851
Classic Doughnut Recipes By Category