- » Classic Crispy Shrimp
Classic Crispy Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic crispy shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic crispy shrimp recipes.
Popcorn Shrimp With Horseradish And Mayo Sauce
The dip made up of mayo, honey, marmalade & horseradish sauce too is a crazy tasting combo that goes down well with the shrimp / prawns!
Give these a try and see what you think - 87.3451
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Shrimp combines with classic flavors of India for regal (moghalai) status. - 36.334
You May Also Like!
Charleston Shrimp And Grits
Robin gets to you a classic shrimp recipe live from Charleston in the given video. It's simple and authentic, you should try it right away to get some taste of Charleston where this recipe originates. - 133.587
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 41.741
Homemade Lumpiang Togue
Would you like to treat you family to an Asian delicacy this weekend? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Homemade Lumpiang Togue recipe. The dish is packed with flavors and never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 112.47
Classic Paella And Cioppino
Join Chef Marc Orfaly and Chef Evan Deluty as they make classic and elegant Paella and Chipino in this video. Look at this fantastic video that displays these two traditional recipes. The video is incredible and absolutely interesting to watch. The chefs... - 141.943
Korean Chive Pancake With Calamari And Shrimp
1. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, black pepper, sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder and corn starch. Mix together with a whisk.
2. Pour water little by little and whisk to combine well.
3. Add chive, red bell pepper, onion,... - 107.106
Gambas Pil Pil
Rich, golden garlic cloves and a splash of pisco flavor juicy prawns in this Chilean version of a classic Spanish tapa. - 34.9933
Grilled Shrimp Po Boy With Remoulade Sauce
Here is an amazing video that shows how to make a delicious grilled shrimp po boy and a Remoulade sauce. This recipe is a twist to the regular fried version of po boy recipe. Try out this excellent appetizer with a fabulous Remoulade sauce and enjoy! - 86.5666
Kimchi Chronicles Video Pajeon
Crispy Seafood/Scallion Pancakes "Pajeon"
These are stuffed with plump Oysters and Shrimp, woven with bright slices of Scallion. - 98.2829
Chinese Fried Thin Pancake
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and... - 87.3702