- » Classic Cookies
Classic Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic cookies recipes.
Cardamom Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy and beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
3. In another bowl sift together remaining ingredients, stir into creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Chill dough,... - 48.403
A bite of this yummy Cardamom Cookies is all you need to get addicted to it! Cardamom Cookies are a yummy and sumptuous snack that your kids will go crazy about. A great treat for your kids and a perfect dish for your child's birthday party, the Cardamom... - 46.759
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with salt and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening... - 45.9293
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Put cardamom and lemon rind to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put eggs one by one and stir well after each one is added.
5. Put the flour and mix... - 44.5028
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes.
Save water for another use in making bread.
Cream together oil and shortening.
Beat in honey, eggs, and extract.
Stir in carrots and raisins.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add to carrot mixture.
Blend... - 44.0731
1) Preheat the oven to 325º F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients except sugar.
3) Cream well sugar and shortening and add in egg, vanilla and mashed carrots.
4) Mix the dry ingredient mixture with the carrot mixture.
5)... - 44.0178
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 2 cookie sheets.
Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In mixer bowl, cream butter, sugars, and vanilla; beat in egg.
Gradually stir in flour.
Add carrots, oats, coconut, and nuts; blend well.
Drop onto cookie... - 43.9928
Orange Carrot Cookies
Place water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add carrots; return to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until carrots are very tender.
Mash carrots with a potato masher until smooth; set aside.
Cream margarine; gradually add... - 43.4248
Cardamom Cookies are simple and quick to bake. A lightly flavored cookie, this is for you if you enjoy the flavor of cardamom. I personally love to savor this with a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 42.8814
Cardamom Maple Spritz Cookies
1. Beat the shortening until light using an electric mixer.
2. Combine sugar replacement and fructose in a bowl; stir to mix.
3. Gradually beat sugar-replacement mixture into creamed shortening.
4. Beat in egg, vanilla, and maple flavoring.
5. Combine flour,... - 42.6482
Cheddar Carrot Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, cinnamon, and cloves onto a sheet of wax paper.
Beat margarine, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in the flour mixture, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in oats, carrots, cheese, nuts, and... - 42.36
Carrot Drop Cookies
I first tasted this Carrot Drop Cookies at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Carrot Drop Cookies and do share your feeling... - 41.6091
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Sift together flour, corn starch, rolled cashews and icing sugar and blend well.
3) Add in butter and shortening mixture.
4) Shape into balls or roll out on a flat surface and cut.
5) Transfer them onto... - 40.3559
Cashew Cookies is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this cashew dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0074
Shaggy Carrot Cookies
Scrape and shred carrots; set aside.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
In electric mixer, beat shortening and gradually beat in sugars until mixture is creamy and light.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
On low speed or with rubber scraper,... - 39.9588
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter until fluffy; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Mix in carrots, egg, vanilla, spices, and orange rind.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and beat in gradually.
Drop from a teaspoon 1 1/2" apart... - 39.9314
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cookie sheet.
– In a bowl, cream butter and add egg, carrot puree, and vanilla extract. Stir.
– In separate bowl, sift all dry ingredients. Add to first mixture and stir until smooth.
– Add... - 39.719
Crispy Carrot Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except carrots, until smooth.
Stir in car rots.
Drop mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes or until browned.
Remove to wire rack to cool. - 38.7156
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 2 long rolls 2 inches in diameter.
Roll up in wax paper and chill overnight.
Cut into 1/8 inch slices and arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 37.1781
Old Fashioned Lace Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
Melt butter with sugar and molasses over boiling water and remove from heat.
Add dry ingredients and lemon extract and beat until smooth; let stand over hot water for 5... - 37.0473
Cream together margarine and sugar replacements.
Add egg, water and vanilla, beating until light and fluffy, and beat in carrots.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder in sifter.
Sift dry ingredients into carrot mixture; stir to blend completely.
Drop by... - 36.3466
Carrot Spice Cookies
Cream sugar and margarine in Ig.bowl.
Add carrots, raisins, egg, applesauce, molasses, and vanilla; mix well.
Measure flour, allspice and baking powder into same bowl; slowly stir flour mixture into other ingredients and mixjuntilwell blended.
Drop by... - 35.4365
Cream sugar and shortening, add egg.
Add alternately, sifted dry ingredients and mashed carrots, beating well after each addition.
Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven, in center of oven, for 10 minutes.
While warm, frost with 1/2 to 3/4... - 35.3496
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 32.3987
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; beat in egg until smooth.
3. Turn mixer to lowest speed; blend in carrots, orange rind and vanilla... - 31.7239
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and orange zest until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 30.7744
Classic Cookies Recipes By Category