- » Classic Chutney
Classic Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chutney recipes.
Peppered Turkey Medallions With Chutney Sauce
Crush peppercorns in spice grinder, food processor or in mortar with pesde.
Press peppercorns onto both sides of turkey medallions.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat margarine and 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add medallions;... - 33.4697
Turkey With Ginger Chutney
Mix together cranberries, preserves, juice, and ginger and chill for 1 hour.
Mound half or whole slice of smoked turkey on toasted French bread round.
Top with the ginger chutney.
Serve at room temperature. - 30.3407
You May Also Like!
Classic Date And Tamarind Chutney
Rinse the sultanas and dates, drain and place in a saucepan with the hot water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the tamarind, brown sugar, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, ginger powder and malt vinegar.
Return to... - 42.4762
Grape Pear Chutney
1. In large jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cover and keep in refrigerator indefinitely. The longer it sits, the better the flavor.
4. The chutney is good with all kinds of meat like roasts, ham, or poultry. - 32.6902
Apple Mint Chutney
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Boil 4 to 5 minutes or until apples are softened and begin to break apart.
Ladle into 2 clean, hot 8 oz. jars; screw lids on... - 33.3442
Apple, Date And Ginger Chutney
1. Core, peel, cut the apples in half and slice thinly.
2. Peel the ginger, and grate it coarsely.
3. In a large pot, pour the apple cider vinegar with sliced apples and garlic.
4. Stir the apple well and allow to simmer and cook it for... - 105.454
Chutney For Snacks
1. Mix all the ingredients except lemon and grind to a smooth paste by adding about 1/4 cup water.(Do not add much as this is a thick chutney)
2. Remove from blender, squeeze lemon and serve with any snacks. - 31.7625
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 48.072
Classic Bhel Puri
Mumbai's famous roadside snack served by US chef Bale Dave makes this amazing dish all the more interesting! Chef Bhal has combined an interesting mix of ingredients and made sure that one is never too far away from the original version. You may be away from... - 52.8739
Grind all ingredients together.
Serve with bhajias or plain dal and rice. - 29.5995
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients.
2.Store in a glass jar.
3. Use as an excellent dip for fried foods. - 21.6485
Chutney Celery Pick-ups
Chutney Celery Pick-Ups recipe is way too simple that you can beat, mix and chill it within a mater of few minutes. Makes an ideal pick as an appetizer, chutney celery pick-ups is one among my list of favorites. Try this out! - 32.7977
Mango Jaggery Chutney
Mix all ingredients and cook very gently till jaggery has dissolved and mangoes are just cooked. - 22.6756
Classic Chutney Recipes By Category