- » Classic Christmas Cake
Classic Christmas Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic christmas cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic christmas cake recipes.
For Christmas, you can make a delicious dessert, that is also a wonderful centerpiece! - 128.743
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
When it comes to Christmas desserts, most of us run out of new and festive ideas for the perfect end to meal. If you’re looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, give this a try. This Gingerbread cake with it’s glistening lemon glaze... - 127.378
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 115.771
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
This is such a wonderful way to get that great holiday aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in your kitchen and because the recipe yields a nice, big cake it's perfect for your Christmas breakfast. Watch Angie show you how to make this wonderfully... - 114.866
This is one of the most difficult recipes we introduced, so please follow the instructions thoroughly.
The measurements and whipping time for the batter is critical to make a sponge cake. If the whipping time is not accurate, the sponge cake will become... - 112.049
Quick And Easy Homemade Ginger Bread Loaf
Bake a gingerbread loaf this Christmas for your friends and family. This gingerbread loaf is a one bowl, mix and bake super easy recipe and is sure to put a smile everyone’s face. It is moist, soft, lightly spiced, and sweet with the sugar glaze. Make a... - 107.749
Homemade Gingerbread With A Twist
Everybody loves the smell of freshly baked cakes during the holiday season and Gingerbread is probably the all time favorite. Instant-mix gingerbread boxes flood the supermarkets but this year bake a batch of homemade gingerbread to treat your family and... - 107.014
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.4199
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 51.0259
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 50.6237
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.2155
Classic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the cake, in a large bowl sieve together whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
3) In a medium bowl add oil, egg substitute, and... - 49.8817
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 49.6477
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.3038
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 49.3038
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
Austrian Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in the coffee, then gradually beat in the eggs.
5)... - 49.0177
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 48.9614
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Orchard Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add the mixture... - 48.7835
Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour with the last amount.
Sieve in the remaining flour then and fold into the mixture with the cherries and almonds.
Turn into a 600 g greased... - 48.7662
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line a 23 cm (9 in) round tin.
2. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Put in the... - 48.6477
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
Sweet Potato Cake With Fresh Coconut Filling
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil.
3. Transfer into an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Put in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. In a different... - 48.571
Soak raisins in hot water.
Let stand till raisins are plump.
Drain; set aside.
Heat milk just till warm (115° to 120°); add yeast from hot roll mix and stir till yeast is dissolved.
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, sugar, lemon peel, ground mace,... - 48.3894
Christmas Fruit Cake
Put fruit in saucepan with peel, sugar, syrup, butter and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes.
Turn into a bowl and cool.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flours, soda and spice three times, then add to fruit mixture.
Beat in eggs.
Place in... - 48.3806
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Blend it well.
3. Break the eggs in the same bowl and beat it well.
4. In another bowl, sieve flour and mix baking powder to it.
5. Add it to the egg mixture, little by... - 48.3761
Christmas Fruit Cake
With the festive season here, this Christmas fruitcake is just what I need to ring in the Christmas spirit. Time to put on those mittens and start with baking the Christmas goodies. Try it!! - 48.2513
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 48.2016
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.1658
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a bowl add butter into it. Cream the butter with sugar and lemon rind.
3. Whisk the eggs one at a time and stir in the fruit.
4. Add little salt, baking powder, allspice and flour.
5. Add it to... - 48.0674
Classic Date Cake
Grease 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small bowl, combine dates, orange peel and baking soda.
Pour boiling water over; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 47.9912
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9237
Holiday Nut Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with butter.
2. Grease a brown paper with butter and line it inside pan. Keep aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
4. With an electric blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and... - 47.8875
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.797
Butter Sponge Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks and beat it well.
3. Add sugar and again beat it well so that the mixture turns light-colored and fluffy.
4. Add milk and vanilla. Mix it well.
5. In another bowl, add sieved... - 47.7382
1. Combine the flour, salt, mixed spice, fruits, peel, and almonds.
2. Preheat a conventional oven using top and bottom heat to about 350 degree F
3. Grease an 8-inch cake tin and line the base with wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.7292
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.6443