Chinese Vegetable Appetizer
- » Classic Chinese Vegetable Appetizer
Classic Chinese Vegetable Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Classic Chinese Vegetable Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Classic Chinese Vegetable Appetizer recipes.
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 115.353
Chicken Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
1. In a saucepan place chicken pieces, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, onions, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or till chicken is nearly tender; skim off the fat.
3. Blend in 1-cup cold... - 47.2082
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 46.1032
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 41.741
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 41.6192
Winter Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the pearl barley in a large saucepan. Pour over the stock and add the mixed herbs. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Trim any fin from the beef and cut the meat into thin strips.
3. Skim away any scum that has risen to the top of... - 40.8715
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 38.8192
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.4123
Chinese Noodle Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add florets, carrot, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bouillon cube, 5 cups water, noodles, bok choy and snow peas; stir to combine.... - 36.2956
Beef Noodle Vegetable
1) In a saucepan, combine the soups and water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) Serve the beef noodle vegetable soup hot by garnishing with chopped parsley, if desired. - 33.5798