- » Classic Chinese Soup
Classic Chinese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chinese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chinese soup recipes.
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 40.388
Bring the chicken or beef consomme to a boil.
Place in a bowl the eggs, flour, grated cheese.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Slowly add egg mixture to hot chicken broth, stirring constantly to shred eggs.
Simmer 5 minutes over low heat.
Serve topped... - 33.9985
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Won't you like to have a bowl of steaming hot egg drop soup at home on a cold winter day. See this impressive video and head straight to your kitchen to make this delicious soup for your family. The video is well explained and the chef here shows a quick and... - 97.7269
Classic Egg Drop Soup
This Egg Drop Soup makes a superly good appetizer ! Not only the Chnese, the Japanese, Amercans and French also savor variants of this delicious Egg Drop Soup ! A simple and easily prepared soup, just try this out and tell me if you like it ! - 31.3432
Classic Egg Drop Soup
1. Take a 3-quart glass casserole and pour the broth into it sliced ginger roots. Microwave it for about 12-14 minutes at high and cover it with plastic wrap during the cooking time.
2. Take out the ginger root from broth, add soy sauce and sherry and... - 40.9977
1. Soak dried mushrooms. Shell clams with a knife or steam about 5 minutes to open
2. Slice mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Stem snow peas. Mince scallion.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and snow peas and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
4.... - 28.6342
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Chicken Stir Fry Soup
After a busy day whip up this soup that is inspired from a classic with same great flavors but healthier than any takeout. This soup is made quick by the convenience of the UNCLE BEN’S Jasmine Rice, Ready Rice bag. No need to wait 40 minutes for this rice... - 40.9159