- » Classic Chinese Cake
Classic Chinese Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chinese cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chinese cake recipes.
Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Gong Hei Fat Choi! Wrap your sleeves up for the ultimate Chinese tradition - Making law bak gow ("Turnip Cake" in Cantonese) for your fam bam to start off the Lunar New Year with good fortune!!! This is to show you how to make... - 151.467
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 125.61
Azuki Cake With Honey
An exotic dessert. This video prepares a truly delicious Japanese azuki cake with honey. It is a cake made from red bean paste and loaded with the goodness of honey - a real sweetener. A very healthy gluten free dessert to make you eat and not think of the... - 122.248
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 90.9689
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 90.7713
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 89.3692
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 88.851
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.9585
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 39.3536