- » Classic Chinese Appetizer
Classic Chinese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chinese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chinese appetizer recipes.
Chinese New Year Turnip Cake
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Gong Hei Fat Choi! Wrap your sleeves up for the ultimate Chinese tradition - Making law bak gow ("Turnip Cake" in Cantonese) for your fam bam to start off the Lunar New Year with good fortune!!! This is to show you how to make... - 151.467
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 133.957
Egg Drop Soup
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese "warm your heart" dish - Egg Drop Soup! Try it, it's easier than you think - 122.915
Easy Wonton Soup
You don't always have to depend on the Chinese takeout restaurant for a nice Wonton Soup. You can now learn how to make it at home. It is not rocket science and you can do it. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 121.523
Chicken Dumpling Soup
Barry shows you how to make a light but filling soup with chunks of chicken, dumplings and a load of vegetables - tastebuds will be blown away with this one, so simple. - 120.012
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 117.544
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 115.353
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 112.161
Fried Dumplings With Cilantro Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the finely chopped green onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and habanero.
2. Add the Shaoxing wine, fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Add the corn starch and mix well.
4. In a wonton wrapper,... - 111.573
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 110.485
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 110.268
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 103.25
Shrimp Egg Foo Youngsters
1. In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk.
2. Add the peapods, scallions, waterchestnuts, shrimp and salt
3. Heat up a cup of peanut oil and add the mix into the oil, spoon by spoon.
4. Cook until it turns brown and then flip. This should take about 2... - 100.817
Chinese Noodle Soup
We bring in Moni, our Chinese translator.....right into the Mustang Chefs kitchen in Stockbridge.Guitar boy lays down the tracks and Alex geeks it up more with his Apple lap top music composition.Have fun and get hungry. - 95.0581
Sweet Potato Soup
Hi evereyone, chinese love to eat tong sui which literally means sugar water. It actually is more like a sweet soup or syrup that can be made of many different things. In this video I used sweet potatos to make tong sui. I hope you will try it and like the... - 94.7157
Mini Chinese Egg Pancakes
These mini egg pancakes are the Chinese version of the Blinis and are chock full of vegetables Served with a tamari dipping sauce, these make a great dish for brunch parties or cocktail appetizers. - 93.8204
Yum Cha Fried Chinese Pancake
1) Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Gently pour in the water, stirring as you pour, then stir in the oil. Knead the mixture into a soft but firm dough. If your dough is dry, add more water, one tablespoon at a time, to reach the right... - 91.2566
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 91.0407
Turnip Lean Pork Soup
1) Wash and clean the pork. Mash well by hand or with the help of a blender.
2) Peel and rinse the turnip. Cut into thin slices. Reserve
3) Heat a wok over high heat and add the ginger. Saute for a few seconds and then remove and... - 90.9354
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 90.929
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 90.9162
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 90.8944
Curry Noodle Salad
1) Grate the cheese and wash in cold water.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, add the salt and peas. Once the peas have boiled, drain them and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, sugar, pepper,... - 90.7326
Chicken Corn Soup
1) Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Cut into strips and then chop well till the meat is minced.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat with all the marinade ingredients.
3) Put the meat in the fridge for about 90 minutes.
4) Put the whole... - 90.6938
Fried Shanghai Nian Gao ( Rice Cake ) And Pork
1) Mix together all the ingredients to make the pork marinade.
2) Marinate the pork for 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, season the marinated pork with some salt and pepper. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Heat a wok and add some oil.
5)... - 89.3692
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 89.2544
Fried Seafoods And Mixed Veggies With Panko
1) Mix the fish filet with all the marinade ingredients and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2) Clean the shrimps and mix with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Clean and cut the cuttlefish. Mix with with the marinade... - 89.1627
Fried Dumplings, Pot Stickers And Yaki Gyoza
1) To make the wrapping, put the flour in a bowl and add 150 milliliters of the warm water. Stir well and then add the remaining water. If the mixture seems dry, add more water.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl with a plate and let it rest for about 10... - 89.1579
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 89.0562
Fried Tofu, Home Style Tofu
1) Clean the chicken.
2) Clean the tofu and cut into triangular chunks. Put into a dish and set aside.
3) Pour the soy sauce and cornstarch all over the chicken. Mix and then add all the other marinade ingredients. Toss well to coat the... - 89.0465
Bbq Stuffed Fresh Mushrooms
1) Chop the shrimp and then wrap it in a thin plastic sheet. Beat with a mallet till the meat is crushed.
2) Preheat the grill for barbecuing.
3) Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the seasoning (1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper). Mix... - 89.0417
Chinese Fried Thin Pancake
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and... - 87.3702
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 86.8045
1) Boil water in a soup pan. Cover the pan and let the water boil.
2) Add chicken to the boiling water and once the chicken has boiled, add the pork. Cover the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3) Remove the boiled meat from the water and let the water... - 86.8003
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 85.0707