- » Classic Chicken Salad
Classic Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chicken salad recipes.
Easy Chicken Piallard With A Healthy Salad
If you're looking for a quick recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The Chef makes Chicken Piallard with a Healthy Salad. It's delicious and healthy too. I'm sure you'll like it. - 132.136
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 130.839
Waldorf Salad With Chicken
This Waldorf Salad with Chicken is a nice way to welcome summer. You will love this luscious salad as it tastes yummy and full of fresh and nutritious ingredients. The chicken provides body to the salad. This is a complete meal with the crackers or a bread.... - 129.584
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 128.592
Chicken & Artichokes With Parsley Salad
1. Pre-heat oven at 425F.
2. In a baking dish, drizzle little bit of olive oil and put the chicken thighs into it.
3. Add the lemon slices, and rosemary.
4. In a bowl, place the artichokes and pour a little bit of lemon juice to... - 125.697
Curried Chicken Kabobs And Citrus & Shrimp Salad
1. Cut vegetables and fruits as shown in the video.
2. For kabobs, season chicken with olive oil, salt, curry powder, and yogurt. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes or overnight.
3. For citrus shrimp salad, in a bowl combine radish, orange,... - 123.065
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 118.254
Subway's Orchard Chicken Salad
The Subway Orchard Chicken Salad is a seasonal sub served, but you can make this chicken salad at home anytime. This salad features apples, cherry infused craisins, celery, and more. - 113.248
Herb Chicken Breast With Cucumber & Apple Salad
1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple,... - 109.006
1. Discard skin, and chop chicken into pieces.
2. Place a small frying pan on low heat, and toast pecans in it. Check them constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
3. Chop pecans and set aside.
4. In a mixing... - 108.778
Larb Chicken Salad
1. Mix the oil with the minced chicken.
2. Heat a pan and add the chicken. Cook until done, stirring from time to time.
3. Empty on a colander or a strainer to drain the excess chicken stock.
4. In a dry pan, add the sticky rice and a teaspoon each of... - 107.451
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 106.67
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 105.868
Succulent Italian Chicken Over Greens
1. Set oven to broil.
2. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and basil. Mix well to combine. Reserve half of the mixture in another bowl.
3. Brush mayonnaise mixture on chicken pieces, and place it on a baking dish.... - 100.717
Cloned Pecan Chicken Salad
If you thought that home cooked food cannot be tastier than store-bought ones, then this recipe will surely surprise you. In this recipe, Todd Wilbur recreates the magic of pecan chicken salad that tastes as good as or even better than the one found in... - 98.0842
Classic Chicken Salad With Stuffed Avocado
When you wish to stockpile your plate with loads of nutrients, salad is the best choice. However, salads doesn't alays mean deep greens and reads and yellows. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up a delicious chicken salad and further flavors it up using... - 97.3592
Couscous And Chicken Salad
1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill,... - 91.3039
Grilled Chicken Kebabs And Greek Salad
A Greek style platter with grilled chicken kebabs on a bed of a salad with olives, tomatoes and feta can never go wrong. This one here helps you to recreate a restaurant style dish at home. Easy to make, it is a must try especially if you want to fix up... - 89.0127
Caesar Salad With Chicken And Bacon
Here I present a delicious Chicken & Bacon Caesar Salad whilst trying to keep on my homemade toga!! Apparently, it turned out great, you should also try this. - 81.4661
Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous With Hummus And Salad
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare these Chicken Kebabs Over Couscous with Hummus and Salad. This is a complete meal that never fails to impress. You will certainly love it. - 80.7921
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 48.1813
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 48.1076
Tropical Chicken Salad
1. Over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil in a large frying pan.
2. Add the chicken and cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until tender
3. Remove from the pan and let it cool to room temperature for about 5 minutes.
4. Shred or cut the meat... - 47.9062
Czarist Chicken Salad
1) Chop 1 quarter of the onion very fine and set aside.
2) In a deep, 2-quart saucepan, place chicken, celery and cold water.
3) Add remaining 3 quarters of onion.
4) Put 1 teaspoon of the salt to saucepan.
5) Over high heat, bring to a... - 47.8242
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 47.4933
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 47.3927
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 47.3469
Chicken Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer pasta back to pot.
5) Mix peas, chicken and... - 47.3104
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 47.2658
Classic Double Decker Chicken Mold
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) In a bowl, mix in the cream of chicken soup, mayaonnaise and lemon... - 47.0073
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a medium glass or stainless-steel bowl add reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, oil, and five-spice powder. Mix thoroughly.
2) Mix chicken and toss to coat.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Toss the... - 46.7319
Chicken Salad In Brioche
1. Remove the giblets and the neck from the chicken and then rinse the chicken well. Use cold water to clean the chicken.
2. Place the chicken breast side down in a large 8-quart kettle
3. Then simmer it with carrots, cut-up celery, onions,... - 45.9319
Peach And Chicken Salad
1) Clean the chicken by removing the chicken flesh from the bones. Dispose the skin and cut all the meat neatly into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, combine together the cooked brown rice, chicken pieces, golden raisins, orange peel and... - 45.9223
Apple Peanut Curry Salad
1. Prepare the dressing and place it in a salad bowl.
2. Cut apple wedges or make bite size pieces of the apples if wedges are too large.
3. Place apple wedges in a bowl. Pour the dressing so that the apples coat well and do not brown.
4. Mix the... - 45.8944
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken, grapes and celery.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with sugar, lemon juice and rind, ginger and salt. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over the... - 45.8336
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 45.7077
Crab And Chicken Salad In Tomato
Fine dice the meats and place into a mixing bowl.
Mix in the diced vegetables.
Blend the yogurt, lemon, and seasonings together.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp.
Dice the tops and mix into the crab along with the pulp.
Pour half the... - 45.494
Classic Chicken Salad Recipes By Category
Classic Chicken Salad Dish: