- » Classic Chicken Korma
Classic Chicken Korma Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chicken korma recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chicken korma recipes.
Chicken Korma is a typical mughlai preparation dating back to the 16th century. Korma, essentially, is a gravy prepared by simmering meat in spices, youghurt and cream. The meat used varies from mutton, chicken, lamb to even beef. - 50.1139
Light Chicken Korma
1. In a large skillet, heat oil
2. Add ginger, garlic and onion and sauté until softened.
3. Add the chicken sauté for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the garam masala and sauté for another 1 minute.
5. Add stock and stir.
6.... - 47.4507
1. In a large bowl mix the chicken pieces with the yogurt and salt and set aside 1 hour.
2. In a pan saute the onions and garlic in ghee lightly until soft.
3. In cheesecloth bag tie the cracked cardamoms, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon and bay... - 46.7095
Murgi Ka Korma
Heat sufficient oil in a round-bottomed pan or wok over medium heat.
Fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Spread over paper towels to drain off the excess oil.
Place the yogurt, ricotta cheese, almonds, and fried onions (saving a few to... - 45.8084
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) Keep a... - 43.2887
Classic Chicken Korma
Cut Chicken into small pieces, wash well & marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder & turmeric powder for half-an-hour.
Heat oil in a deep saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds, shajeera, bayleaf, cloves & cinnamon stick & saute... - 39.7862
Mughlai Chicken Korma
1. Place the yogurt, tomato puree, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and corn oil in a large mixing bowl and blend with a whisk. Add the chicken cubes, cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for about 1... - 37.067