- » Classic Chicken
Classic Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chicken recipes.
How To Make Rum Marinated Braised Chicken
Do you bother yourself with dishes that take long time and hard work, when you plan to invite guests? Try this braised chicken in rum marinating. It is an exotic dish that is simply made. Watch the chef as she prepares chicken in this video. It looks just... - 143.329
Algerian Chicken And Chickpea Soup
Algerian chicken and chickpea soup or chicken chorba as it is popularly known is an amazing white soup. This is a delicious and appetizing soup prepared during Ramadan. Here the video shows how easily the soup can be made at home. Try out this wonderful soup... - 118.109
Classic Chicken Tandoori
Oh yes! The Indians sure do know how to roast the whole chicken in the tandoor or otherwise. This Indian classic is enjoyed by people all across the world, simply because it is so delicious. Watch and learn this worthy dish from this video. And as always... - 117.385
Braised Moroccan Chicken With Garbanzo Beans
Its a weeknight and you want to make something which can be prepared easily? Try this wonderful Braised Moroccan Chicken with Garbanzo Beans. The recipe is packed with flavor and is totally drool worthy. Do give it a try. - 115.202
Chicken In A Crock Pot
If you are looking for recipes which the entire family including kids can enjoy, then watch this chicken in a crock pot recipe. Weelicious host is making this easy and delicious meal for her family. As she says, using a whole chicken for the recipe should not... - 114.723
Chicken mains need to be cooked every time with variations and new flavor. Here is a recipe by chef Maryann on how to make Chicken Parmesan with classic influences as well as contemporary style. Good to serve with a veggie garnish or side! - 95.0775
Chicken And Noodle Eggrolls
Want to see your kids happy and delighted at their party? Then prepare these crispy-delicious chicken and noodle eggrolls for their friends. You will be definitely amazed to see the results and a million dollar smile on their face, after you serve them this... - 87.7946
Baked American Chicken Carnival Cones
Need an appetizer or side dish recipe that is easy to make and yummy? Then watch this video and learn to make a Mexican classic that will leave your guests asking for more! - 78.8782
In shallow bowl, combine all coating ingredients for either recipe.
Place margarine in shallow bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20 to 30 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Beat egg whites into margarine with fork.
Dip chicken in egg... - 48.9786
1) Bone, skin and slice the chicken breasts into bite-size strips.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt the margarine over a moderate heat.
3) Stir in the chicken, sprinkle the salt, stir continuously and saute for 3 minutes.
4) Then stir in... - 47.6154
Classic Chicken And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1. On floured surface, using a floured rolling pin, roll cold pastry out to 1/4 inch thick sheet.
2. Use a 3-inch round cutter to cut out twelve circles.
3. Wet a baking tray lightly and arrange 6 of the circles, with 2 inch space between... - 47.481
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a deep heavy skillet, place the chicken.
3) With salt, black pepper and red pepper, season the chicken.
4) Simmer, until the chicken is tender.
5) Remove from heat. Then, remove skin and bones. Reserve... - 47.2339
Chicken Divan Classic
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Cook the broccoli until tender in a salted, boiling water and drain.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour.
4) Mix in the chicken broth and cook with continuous stirring until... - 47.1519
Chicken Cucumber Mold
1) In a Dutch oven, place the chicken and cover it with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Add in the salt, pepper, bay leaves, carrots, onion and parsley. Cover the pan and cook over low flame for about an hour.
3) Remove the chicken, allow it to cool and... - 47.1346
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 46.998
Chicken Con Mole Verde
1. In a bowl mix the chicken with salt, garlic and onion.
2. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees till the chicken juice is running clear. Check by pricking with a knife if the juice is clear.
3. In a dry hot pan, dry roast all the pumpkin seeds for 3... - 46.8822
1) Chop a few walnuts coarsely while retaining a few large pieces and halved walnuts for the garnish.
2) Take a skillet and melt the butter in it before adding sweet basil and ¼ teaspoon of seasoned salt.
3) Add the walnuts to the skillet and cook... - 46.8069
To make Caesar Dressing, place first 7 ingredients in blender or food processor; process until smooth and creamy.
Add salt to taste.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken; turn to coat.
Let stand while preparing vegetables,... - 46.4652
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven or a deep saucepan, place the chicken with peppercorns, bay leaf and water. Cover and bring ingredients to a boil Bring the heat down and cook over low flame for 20 to 30... - 46.239
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned; turning once.
3. Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep aside.
4. Add potatoes, bell pepper, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes with frequent stirring.... - 46.1489
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Rub them with pepper and salt and stand for 10 mins.
Heat oil in thick pan and fry chicken over gentle heat in two batches, turning them once.
Fry until lightly and evenly browned.
Remove pieces and keep aside.
In the same oil,... - 46.0716
Classic Chicken Divan With Heavy Cream
Cook broccoli in boiling salted water till tender.
Place spears crosswise in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add chicken broth all at once and cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens.
Stir in cream,... - 46.0244
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sprinkle salt and paprika all over the chicken pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter ad brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Move them to a casserole.
4) With the fat remaining in... - 45.8358
Braised Chicken With Peaches
Heat the oil and brown the chicken.
Season well and insert butter into body, transfer to a casserole.
Sweat the onions and carrots in the oil left from the chicken and add bacon, put into the casserole.
Add thyme, bay leaf and peach juice, season well, cover... - 45.7965
Classic Chicken Cacdatore
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, a portion at a time, without crowding; cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Lift out and... - 45.5291
Braised Chicken Champignon
1) Wash the chicken and pat dry it completely.
2) Dredge the chicken with salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and garlic powder.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat the flavouring and sautÃ© garlic cloves and chicken.
4) SautÃ© until browned... - 45.3407
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C).
Put the chicken pieces on a rack in a roasting pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Pour the oil into a large saucepan over medium-high heat and fry the onions and garlic until translucentâ€”about 4 minutes.
Stir in the... - 45.2662
1. Cut bananas in half crosswise followed by cutting lengthwise.
2. In a skillet add one tablespoon oil and saute them 30 to 45 seconds, shaking skillet.
3. Take out of the skillet and add one more tablespoon oil it.
4. Let the chicken... - 45.2618
Braised Chicken With Peaches
1 Rinse the chicken under cold water.
2 Pat dry with paper towels.
3 In a large skillet, heat butter and oil.
4 Add in the pepper strips.
5 Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally with slotted spoon, for 5 minutes.
6 Transfer the... - 44.9321
Braised Endive Stuffed With Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Using a pastry brush, apply 2 tablespoons of the softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a baking-serving dish. It should be large enough to hold the endives in one layer.
3) Using as knife trim off... - 44.699
Chicken En Croute
1) Cook rice in salted boiling water until soften, drain and keep aside.
2) Skin the chicken.
3) In a... - 44.604
Classic Chicken Cacciatore
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and saute the chicken pieces in oil till they are thoroughly browned on all sides.
2) Transfer the pieces to a slow cooker.
3) To the still hot skillet, add the garlic, onion, tomato sauce, parsley, 1... - 44.5587
Chicken Buffet Molds
1) Take ½ a cup of cold water and soften the gelatin.
2) Dissolve it over the hot water.
3) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients except the whipped cream. Mix well.
4) Fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Pour it into the molds.
6)... - 44.5218
Fry all the spices and chillies in little oil till red.
Then grind to a paste.
Grate 1 coconut then fry with poppy seeds and 3 onions in oil to a golden colour and grind to a smooth paste.
Extract 3 cups thin and 1 cup thick milk from the remaining... - 44.3796
Chicken Buffet Molds
1. In a large cup, pour 1/4 cup cold water and tip in the gelatin to soften.
2. Place the cup over hot water and allow the gelatin to melt naturally.
3. When the gelatin has melted, blend the mayonnaise, lemon juice, cooked chicken,... - 44.3293
Chicken Fambala Ya
1) In a casserole or saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken evenly on all sides.
2) Using a perforated ladle, remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
3) In the same pan saute onion, pepper and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 44.3201
Sprinkle chicken with salt, paprika and pepper.
Heat oil in skillet.
Place chicken, skin side down in hot oil.
Brown 20 minutes on both sides.
Add water, spices and onion.
Cover; cook 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to serving... - 44.2698
Classic Chicken Stock
1. Take an 8 quart pot and add chicken, peppercorn, cloves and water.
2. Cover the pot and allow the mixture to come to full boil.
3. Lower the heat and let the mixture simmer for 60 minutes
4. Using a small sieve, remove foam from the mixture’s... - 43.9873
Chicken El Calvador
1. For the Apple Sauce put the apple juice, apple brandy and cornstarch in a 2-cup microwave safe bowl and mix nicely until smooth.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at full power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and boils, stirring... - 43.9483
Classic Chicken Recipes By Category