- » Classic Cherry Jubilee
Classic Cherry Jubilee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic cherry jubilee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic cherry jubilee recipes.
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.6583
Drain the cherries, reserving 5 tablespoons of the juice.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, but do not let it get hot.
Stir in the Campari and sugar and mix well.
Add the cherries and heat for 4—5 minutes, moving around in the pan.
Now add the rum to the pan... - 39.3494
Home Made Cherries Jubilee
1) In a casserole, add cornstarch, sugar, water and cherries to combine.
2) Place the casserole inside microwave to cook without putting the lid for 6 minutes or until the mixture gets thick by stirring occasionally.
3) Use a dish, to... - 39.4635
Pitted Dark Cherries Jubilee
1. Drain syrup from cherries into a measuring jar and reserve 1 1/3 cups.
2. Scoop ice cream into bowls and freeze until ready to serve.
3. In a heavy saucepan or flame pan, combine sugar, cinnamon, orange juice and rind, and reserved... - 40.6828
Jubilee Cherry Cream
1) Drain syrup from cherries measuring 1-cup measure. If required add water to make 1 cup.
2) Transfer content into a medium-size saucepan and heat to boil.
3) Turn off heat and keep aside.
4) Add marshmallows and stir till melted, then add cherries... - 35.0177
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 46.3604
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee
1) Drain the cherries, reserve the juice and keep aside.
2) In a saucepanl, combine the cornstarch and sugar together.
3) Gradually stir in 1 cup cherry juice, add lemon peel and cook for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is clear and thickened.
4)... - 43.0949
Cream Puff Shortcake With Cherries Jubilee
1. Prepare the cherries jubilee by draining the cherries and reserving the liquid.
2. In a small saucepan, tip in the granulated sugar and the cornstarch and add the cherry liquid. Mix well
3. Bring this mixture to the boil and then continue... - 46.5944