- » Classic Chef Salad
Classic Chef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic chef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic chef salad recipes.
The Frugal Chef's Quinoa Salad With Tomatoes
Here is a great salad for you to make with cooked quinoa. It is absolutely delicious but also super healthy. After seeing the video, I realized that it is not rocket science. - 134.843
Chef's Tuna Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1.Take a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk beat together ketchup, yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and relish.
2.Take a resealable plastic container and put in the yogurt mixture.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. In another resealable plastic... - 41.4501
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.143
Chef's Salad Bowl
1. In a large salad bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Garnish with a creamy garlic and fresh herb dressing and serve on chilled salad leaves - 37.0554
The chef's salad is prepared with meat and eggs along with swiss cheese and greens. This composed chef's salad is both filling and heavy and has elery, onions and watercress sprigs in it. served with fresh bread and a fresh vinaigrette dresing it is quite... - 34.7113
Cut the ham, turkey, beef and cheese into julienne strips.
Divide the salad onto four chilled dinner plates.
Top the salad with equal amounts of meats, 1 egg and 3 tomatoes.
Serve with your choice of dressing. - 33.0574
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 29.5074
Chef's Fruit Salad
Combine orange sections, pineapple chunks, chopped apple, and raisins in a small bowl, set aside.
Layer lettuce and cottage cheese in a large bowl.
Drizzle with French dressing.
Spoon fruit mixture over dressing, top with walnuts. - 28.4152