- » Classic Casserole
Classic Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic casserole recipes.
Simple Breakfast Strata With Sausage
A Strata is just perfect for a weekend brunch menu. It can be assembled the day before and like a casserole, it is indeed a one-dish wonder meal; your favorite omelet and toast in one dish. This recipe combines the spicy flavor of chorizo and two different... - 145.308
Indulgent Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 144.362
Potato Cheese Casserole
The potato cheese casserole, known in Italy as potato gateau, is a rustic and tasty main course made with potatoes, enriched by eggs, spices, ham and cheese. - 142.318
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
This first rate dish holds many delightful surprises for the ones eating it. But first, you've gotta learn how to make this dish from this video. This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is not as complicated as you may assume; it is quite easy to make. And... - 142.069
Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole
Talk about a crowd pleaser! This is it. The Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole is one dish that both the vegans and the 'omnivores' would enjoy. There's no reason healthy vegan recipes can't be better than the traditional version, right? It can be... - 138.793
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 137.565
Holiday Special Pineapple Casserole
When you are looking for something to have along with ham, safely bet for pineapple casserole. The unusual combination of pineapple with Ritz cracker, sugar and cheddar cheese lends this dish much of its character. It’s so good that once you have tried it,... - 136.214
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
You need a few simple and rustic ingredients to cook a great and elegant pasta bake... the sausage and mushroom pasta pie! - 135.357
Classic Chicken Stew And Biscuits
Yearning for that homey, old-fashioned and comforting dish; there can't be anything better than a bowl of chicken and biscuits. The slowly simmered vegetables, tender chicken, and rich gravy, topped with buttermilk biscuits is definitely a favorite. What's... - 134.852
The swordfish pizzaiola is a healthy and tasty dish that is baked with tomato, mozzarella, capers and oregano... Deb shows us how to cook it in less than half an hour! - 134.685
Vegan Oven-baked Bean Casserole
You won't miss the meat in a batch of tangy, sweet vegetarian baked beans. If you are a vegetarian, you're going to love this meatless version of the classic boston baked beans. It's a yummy side dish that's full of flavor, protein and fiber. These easy baked... - 134.537
Pizzoccheri - Italian Recipe
The pizzoccheri is a traditional dish of Valtellina cuisine, northern Italy, worldwide known and much appreciated in the cold season! - 133.911
In a mood for some classic Mediterranean food. Try this classic moussaka.An eggplant based dish which is very filling and highly nutritious. This casserole based dish is prepared by layering eggplant with a spiced meat filling and topped with a rich creamy... - 133.433
Lebanese-style Stuffed Eggplant
Sheik-el Meshi literally translates to Eggplant Boats. This stuffed eggplant recipe is indeed fit for a sheikh! If you really love eggplant and have tried to grill it, fried it, baked it and sauteed it too, then this is one recipe you can not miss and just... - 133.044
This eggplant parmesan recipe is much different then most. We use three cheeses one of them grated swiss which is very sharp. Unlike chicken parmesan, we DO NOT USE BREADCRUMBS as all others do. It's breaded with egg and flour only. This cheesy and delicious... - 132.971
Lamb With Artichokes And Peas Au Gratin
Lamb is a must-have on many Easter tables, so we'll be preparing a traditional recipe from southern Italy: the lamb with artichokes and peas au gratin! - 131.97
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 129.856
This Eggplant Parmigiana is incredibly creamy, silky and delicious. Eggplant is a versatile vegetable, but it requires a little care to make it good. It is literally a sponge and, if you don't salt it to draw out the excess moisture and collapse the air... - 129.454
Healthy Pork Chop And Sweet Potato Casserole
A healthy twist on the traditional southern classic, this pork chop casserole recipe contains lean pork loin chops, sweet potatoes, onions and green peppers seasoned with Italian seasoning. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, this low-fat,... - 128.145
Simple Turkey And Noodle Casserole
This is an amazing dish to prepare from your leftover turkey. It's easy to make and tastes great. The Chef shows a very simple way to make the Turkey and Noodle Casserole. So, do try it out. - 127.734
Homemade Mac & Cheese With Broccoli
One way to get your kids to eat their veggies is to mix them in with the ever popular and super delicious Mac & Cheese. Add extra flavor and nutrition to a family favorite. And, it's easier than you think to do it yourself from scratch, follow along... - 127.169
Layered Polenta Casserole
A celebration of flavors and textures, this casserole is also super fast and easy to prepare. - 126.87
Sweet Potato And Beef Casserole
Here is a wonderful casserole that combines sweet potatoes with a savory meat filling. This is very satisfying and absolutely divine. - 125.97
Southern Baked Macaroni And Cheese
This southern baked macaroni and cheese is super creamy and full of soulful flavor! The smoked cheddar cheese really takes this classic, comforting dish over the top! Quick and easy enough to make on a weeknight! - 125.342
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
Here is an easy recipe for homemade macaroni and cheese. It takes about as long as it does to make the kind that comes in a box and tastes so much better! This is the ultimate comfort food - right out of you oven! Enjoy! - 123.724
Kafta Bil Sanieh
This Middle Eastern dish consisting is like meatloaf served in a casserole. Made with flattened ground beef and topped with tomatoes, tomato sauce and potato slices, it is best enjoyed warm with rice and Greek yogurt on the side. - 123.116
Creamy Parmesan Spinach Casserole
I think I am falling in love with almost all of Betty's recipes. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Parmesan Spinach. I am convinced that this would be a great dish for any meal and it will be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving table.... - 122.321
Classic French Pork And Bean Casserole
In this video, Chef John shows us how to make a French Pork and Bean Casserole. This dish traditionally takes several days to cook, but he shows you a quicker version of it. It can be done in an hour. Enjoy! - 120.494
Italian Chicken Saltimbocca
Here is an amazing video which shares an incredible recipe for chicken saltimbocca. This is a perfect dish for a relaxing dinner after a busy day at work. Take a look at this great video to make a delicious perfectly baked chicken saltimbocca. This wonderful... - 119.834
Turkey Hamburger Casserole
Turkey and ham dishes can be a real surprise for special guests in a simple way too. Watch the video showing how to make casserole with turkey hamburger made of lean ground ham or turkey as the key ingredient with other ingredients to give it a creamy feel.... - 119.773
Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole
This video offers the perfect solution to what we experience the day after Thanksgiving – Leftovers! I love the way the chef takes in the turkey leftovers and turns it into this delicious casserole. There is a lot of fragrant spices going in to this... - 119.571
Pecan And Marshmallow Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
If you want to be praised and heralded for bringing the best dish at Thanksgiving, then make this casserole. Sweet potato, demarara sugar, pecans and marshmallows now that is a combination that can’t go wrong. Even those who dislike sweet potatoes will... - 119.432
Delicious Sweet Potato Casserole
Umm...hmm, this is Southern love! The Sweet Potato Casserole is a typical side dish that can be served with any main dish of your choice. Learn how to make this American classic in this video, and have fun making it. Mazel Tov! - 119.003
Mediterranean Chicken And Quince Casserole
Talking about marrying different flavors, this Mediterranean chicken and quince casserole recipe is an exquisite recipe. The chicken tastes nectarous, infused with the quince and when you eat a mouthful you feel like you bit into apiece of heaven. Check out... - 118.752
Classic Italian Casserole
We’ve yet to find a person who does not like Italian food. This version combines classic ingredients and then tweaks them to make a fusion dish for people on the go. Its rich in protein and carbs and it’s a must have dish for picnics or barbeques. - 118.724
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 117.8
Don King Ranch Chicken Casserole
This Don King Ranch Chicken Casserole is more of a chicken enchilada casserole. It is rich, creamy and delicious. If you are very calorie conscious, then you should make this casserole, once in a while. Watch and learn from Chef John from this video. - 117.376
Sartu Di Riso
Sartu' di Riso is a Neapolitan savory rice dish. There are as many versions of Sartu' di Riso as there are Neapolitan cooks! A couple of things they all have in common are the base of cooked rice mixed with tomato sauce and a topping of hard boiled eggs.
This... - 117.047
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
If you are trying your hands at cooking, here is a detailed Homemade Macaroni And Cheese recipe. Everyone loves this dish, so it’s good to try something that you like. And in this video, the chef has very detailed instructions so you will feel confident... - 115.634
Tuna Casserole From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas,... - 115.507
Pesce E Patate
Mariella had a recipe she claimed could make the lowly Bluefish taste good. (If you've ever tried it, this is a bold claim!) She cooked "Pesce e Patate," an Italian recipe she learned from her Sicilian father. The result: delicious Bluefish! - 115.364
Delicious Beef Casserole
This delicious Beef Casserole is guaranteed to last several days, making it an ideal Holiday fare. Use the freshest and right cut of beef to make this casserole. Certifiably scrumptious! In this video, you'll learn how to make it with ease. Enjoy! - 114.936
Ham And Potato Casserole
Those of you who like eating Casseroles will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Ham And Potato Casserole in a slow cooker. This is really delicious and I'm sure your family will like it. - 114.903
Chicken And Sausage Casserole
Traditionally VERY time consuming this French Cassoulet has been transformed to fit our American fast paced lifestyles. - 114.731
Broccoli And Rice Casserole
Broccoli Cheese Casserole is an easy recipe to make that is perfect for a pot luck or even your next holiday meal. Rice, broccoli, onions, and a bit of Velveeta cheese make a tasty side dish. - 113.706
Baked Chicken, Bacon And Potato Pie
This recipe is a take on the classic chicken pie flavored with bacon and topped with potatoes and cheese and baked to a golden bubbly best. Now who does not love that? It is comfort food redefined that can bring together friends and family and hail in the... - 113.242
Italian Eggplant Parmesan
Preparing eggplant parmesan was never so easy. See this step by step video that shares a recipe for this popular Italian dish. The baked eggplant dish taste awesome with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Take a look at this video and give a try to make this... - 113.176
Better Sweet Potato Casserole
Forget those gloppy sticky masses of goop with the marshmallows. These are simpler and better and easier, and won't put you to sleep or in a diabetic coma. No offense to the sugar freaks, but give these a try. - 113.167
Cheesy Chicken Casserole With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a 9-inch baking dish, line chicken pieces at the bottom.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
4. Pour red wine all over chicken.
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
6. Pop it in oven, and bake for... - 112.774
Penne Pasta Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 157 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In medium sauce pan boil water, add salt, and put penne pasta in it. Stir and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Place a small sauce pan on medium heat, and melt margarine in... - 111.328
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 111.151
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add... - 111.084
French Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For caramelized onion, place a skillet on very high heat, and drop onions in it. Let it cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add maple syrup and mix well.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook for about 20 minutes or... - 111.044
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 109.677
Classic Tuna Casserole
If you're fond of eating different types of Casserole, then do try this one. Tuna Casserole is simple to make and is very delicious too. This dish can be made in a few minutes without much effort. - 109.065
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat the small casserole with cooking spray.
3. Heat skillet to medium, and add broccoli, onion, and water. Cook for 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine milk, eggs, 3/4 of the cheese, and pepper in large bowl. Set... - 108.698
Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the casserole with cooking spray.
3. In greased casserole spread rice, top with chicken, carrot, red onion and celery.
4. In chicken broth add in garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and... - 108.658
Betty's Classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole
This is a simple and basic version of King Ranch Chicken Casserole. The Chef shows how to make this amazing dish so patiently. I'm sure you will enjoy this dish with your family. - 107.918
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x6 –inch baking dish with oil. Set aside.
3. In food processor or mixer, add egg, garlic, milk, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
4. Drop about ½ cup of corn, and flour in it. Mix to... - 107.156
Rustic Irish Potato Casserole
Wow! This dish needs just 4 ingredients: layers of potato, tomato, onions and Irish Cheddar cheese. This Rustic Irish Potato Casserole is classic dish and it can be done in no time. Robin also tells you about some of the Irish potato history in this video.... - 107.088
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium large bowl take mayonnaise, cream cheese, heavy cream, onion and beaten egg. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In another large bowl take broccoli and cheddar cheese.
4. Pour mayonnaise... - 106.331
Cooking With Butler - Michael Butler The Rock and Roll Chef - 104.125
Cheesy Spinach Casserole
Spinach is a very healthy vegetable but finds less takers. Watch this video, if you too feel that spinach can't be yummy enough. - 103.29
Green Bean & Wild Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together ¼ cup of butter and breadcrumbs, set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat milk and bay leaf, on medium high heat.
4. In another saucepan, over medium high heat melt ¼ cup of butter.
5.... - 103.116
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take an oven safe dish, and layer onion at the bottom. Top it with potato, and zucchini.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, chicken stock cubes, milk, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
4. Drop... - 103.112
1. Slice the aubergines and sprinkle salt over it and keep it aside for 30 minute. This will remove all the bitter juice from the aubergines.
2. In a sauce heat the olive oil and add garlic and onions. Saute till it becomes translucent.... - 101.959
Sloppy Joe Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12 inch casserole dish.
3. Mix all of the sauce ingredients together and set it aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet sauté the beef, onions and carrots for 10 minutes.
5. Lower the... - 101.398
Breaded Pork Chops And Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For the Green Bean Casserole: In a casserole dish, put the green beans and cream of mushroom soup, stir well.
3. Stream the milk over the bean mixture.
4. Gently stir the green beans with a fork, so the... - 101.248
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 100.477
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
Few things are as perfect for a family lunch or dinner as a delicious and filling casserole. Want an easy chicken and vegetable casserole recipe? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with an amazing culinary delight that people will fall... - 99.9189
Sausage Stuffing Topped Chicken Casserole
Few dishes are as tasty and comforting as a well made chicken casserole. To know of a simple yet impressive chicken casserole recipe, watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your culinary skills. This casserole is bound to make everyone fall in... - 99.9173
Elba's Hungry Jack Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Fill hot water in the packet of hydrated potatoes, leave for 12 minutes.
3. Drain out the potatoes and put in a casserole.
4. Add in salt, cheddar cheese, spring onions and sour cream in the... - 98.718
Eggplant Parmesan (eggless)
Why not amaze your family with some homemade eggplant parmesan. Look at this video that demonstrates this recipe including homemade marinara sauce. Excellent idea for an outstanding holiday feast to pamper your loved ones. The video is step-wise to enable you... - 91.4034
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4401
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 52.4228
Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomatos
If you want to be known as a chef, make a personal recipe of Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomato. I have done that myself. You don't have to be an expert to judge how delicious and flavorful this dish is. - 51.9498
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
Best seafood Casserole
In 3-qt casserole combine celery, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve,... - 50.218
Nutty Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven 350°F.
2) In an oven-proof pan, heat up margarine to sauté onions until transparent.
3) Add peanuts and cashews to stir until lightly browned.
4) Mix with noodles and soybeans.
5) Place inside oven to heat... - 49.4456
Beef Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and boil for 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm)... - 48.9179
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 48.7272
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 48.4204
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
Halve each squash lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place 3 pounds of squash on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until squash is fork tender, rearranging 1 or 2 times.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Repeat with... - 47.5848
Dill Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt the butter in a saucepan and then blend in the all-purpose flour, salt and prepared mustard.
3) Add the milk and stir well. Cook till the mixture has thickened and is bubbly.
4) Add... - 47.4941
Beef And Chili Casserole
1) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
3) Add meat and onions to the skillet; cook until browned, stirring to crumble meat.
4) Drain the meat well from... - 47.4854
Tamale Pie In Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a deep, large saucepan, add cornmeal, water and salt and allow to cook for half an hour, to prepare mush.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions and fry till brown.
4. Stir in meat and continue to fry... - 47.468
Roast Duckling En Casserole
1. Wash the duck well inside out.
2. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
3. Rub salt and pepper inside out.
4. Preheat the oven to 400° F
5. Place duck in a roasting pan and roast until well browned, basting it with oil or butter every 10... - 47.3534
Rice And Bean Casserole
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in margarine. Microwave on high 100% for about 30 seconds to melt the margarine.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, garlic and mix well. Microwave covered for 2 minutes on high 100%. Stir once halfway through ... - 47.3293
Chicken Noodle Casserole
1. On a cooktop, cook noodles following instructions on package.
2. Drain noodles.
3. In a 2-1/2-quart casserole, combine noodles with rest of the ingredients except chips.
4. Mix well.
5. Cover the dish.
6. Cook for 10 minutes; stir... - 47.1256
Tartar Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to (190°C,375°F/Gas 5).
2) In a saucepan, place the rice.
3) In a cup, dissolve the cube in water and add to the rice.
4) Add herbs and pour in ½ cup water.
5) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
6) Cover the pan and... - 47.1168