- » Classic Broccoli
Classic Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic broccoli recipes.
Lemony Pork With Garlicy Broccoli
In this video, Roberto offers a favorite pork and broccoli dish, which is going to be a great dinner item for any occasion. Serve this as an appetizer or main dish - both are going to be just awesome. The fresh flavor of broccoli mixed with garlic will add a... - 104.885
Stir Fried Pork With Mushrooms And Broccoli
1 Cook rice with 2 1/4 cups of water as directed on the package,without butter and salt.
2 In a small bowl put cornstarch and gradually stir in teriyaki marinade with 1/2 cup of water and ginger.
3 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 46.1881
Pork With Broccoli
You really have to try the Pork With Broccoli at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Pork With Broccoli and you will understand why. - 45.5556
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the sliced pork aside.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together water, oyster sauce, rice wine or dry white wine, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high... - 44.3801
Sauteed Broccoli With Spring Onions
1)In boiling water blanch broccoli for 4-5 minutes then drain and refresh thoroughly.
2)In a skillet, heat butter with oil and add broccoli, spring onions and garlic and... - 44.018
Broccoli And Walnut Saute
1) In a 1-cup liquid measure, combine the water, soy sauce, cornstarch, and broth mix.
2) Mix well to dissolve the cornstarch and keep aside.
3) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4) To the hot oil, add the onions, walnuts, and... - 43.0253
Salmon Broccoli Crepes
Prepare Crepes; set aside.
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Remove from heat.
Cook broccoli according to package directions;... - 42.4098
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion,... - 41.2785
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
For the marinade: In a medium-size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, and oil.
Add the pork, toss well, and marinate for 20 minutes.
For the sauce: In another medium-size bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, sherry, oil, cornstarch, and, if desired, the bean... - 40.9358
Savory Broccoli With Beef Broth
1) Cook broccoli in boiling water with salt, drain, and then keep aside.
2) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute garlic until brown.
3) Remove garlic and stir fry red pepper for 2-3 minute.
4) Crush the garlic and add to the red pepper along with... - 40.8333
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1) Using a knife, cut broccoli stalks lengthwise into even spears.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish add broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.
3) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4) Cook broccoli tillcrisp-tender on 100% power (high)... - 39.937
Salmon With Broccoli
1) Take a bowl and place the can of shrimp soup in it after opening the can.
2) Add boiling water in the bowl until it comes to 2/3rds of the can in order to thaw the soup.
3) Take the broccoli and wash it well by placing its head... - 39.8213
Cut broccoli lengthwise into thin spears.
Arrange broccoli in 22-oz casserole [9 x 1 1/4" pie plate] with tips in center; add water.
Cover tightiy and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; rotate casserole [pie plate] 1/2 turn.
Microwave until tender, 1 1/2 to... - 39.1269
Salmon With Broccoli And Shrimp Soup
Salmon With Broccoli is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of salmon and broccoli will surely tempt you to prepare this Salmon With Broccoli on every party! - 38.9902
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1 Cut the broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears.
2 In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish combine the broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.Cover with a vented clear plastic wrap.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli... - 38.8656
Orange Sauced Broccoli And Peppers
ln a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender; drain.
Return broccoli mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small... - 38.388
Cut broccoli lengthwise into thin pieces.
Arrange broccoli in 9 x 1 1/2-inch pie plate with tips in center; add water.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 minute; rotate pie plate 1/2 turn.
Microwave until tender, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes longer.
Let stand... - 38.3274
Pork And Broccoli
I made this Pork and Broccoli dish last weekend when I had come unexpected guest-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of Pork and Broccoli is a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 38.1012
Easy Sauteed Broccoli
This sauteed broccoli recipe is a devilishly simple recipe of broccoli that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Spiced with a little garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper, the sauteed broccoli is good as a side for almost any meal. - 35.2612
Sauteed Broccoli With Garlic
Cut fresh broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears, following the branching lines.
Cut off buds and set aside.
Cut the remaining part of spears into 1-inch pieces.
In covered saucepan cook broccoli pieces in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 35.1182
1) Cut broccoli into florets.
2) In a large skillet heat duck fat or oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
3) Add broccoli, sprinkle salt and pepper and shake the pan to saute. Fry for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Put broccoli into heatproof bowl and... - 34.1384
Savory Baked Carrot And Broccoli Rabe Terrine
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large, deep skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Add the carrots and water. Cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender, about 30 minutes. Uncover, raise the heat to... - 33.6632
Split ends of large stalks lengthwise into halves or quarters, depending on size.
Place in large skillet.
Sprinkle with water, Planters Peanut Oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; cook over very low heat 20 to 30 minutes, or until... - 32.5502
Blanch brocoli for 10 minutes in salted water to which a pinch of sugar has been added.
Sieve and keep aside. In a non-stick pan heat oil, add ginger-garlic paste and saute over high heat for a couple of minutes.
Now add all the vegetables and saute for 5... - 29.7642
Dry Sauteed Broccoli
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Wash the broccoli and pat it dry with paper toweling. Cut the florets from the stems, then divide them into smaller florets, roughly 1 to 1 1/2 inches long. Halve any unusually chunky stems... - 24.8629
Savory Broccoli And Onions
Trim tough ends off broccoli; wash and cut remaining stems into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Separate florets into bite size pieces.
Heat broth in saucepan; add broccoli and onions; season with pepper and cover.
Lower heat; simmer until broccoli is tender crisp,... - 24.2035
Melt margarine in large skillet.
Saute broccoli, corn and mushrooms in melted margarine until crisp-tender. - 21.8443
1. Trim outer leaves and tough ends from broccoli; cut stems and flowerets crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. (You should have about 6 cups.) Wash; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; stir in broccoli and celery. Cook and stir for 4 minutes, or just... - 21.0432
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter and allspice. - 19.4379
Classic Broccoli Recipes By Category
Classic Broccoli Ingredient: