- » Classic Braised Cabbage
Classic Braised Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic braised cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic braised cabbage recipes.
Classic Braised Cabbage
Shred, or chop coarsely, the heart of the cabbage.
Keep the green outside leaves for a soup.
Fry, quickly, an onion in 1 tablespoonful of butter in a saucepan.
Add the shredded cabbage, mix well and moisten with vinegar and water.
Cover with a lid, and simmer... - 32.0203
Braised Cabbage With Bacon
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) SautÃ© onions for 8 to 10 minutes in it until lightly colored.
3) Mix in bacon and cook for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4) Stir in cabbage thoroughly,... - 44.1141
Apple Cider Braised Smoked Chicken Sausage Cabbage And Potato Stew
Fall and winter call for hearty comforting and nourishing meals of soups and stews. This really is a great cold weather meal but is also delicious anytime of the year as the ingredients are easy to find no matter what the season. In fact this is great for... - 100.054
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
You May Also Like!
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.3958
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 99.5814