- » Classic Bourbon
Classic Bourbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic bourbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic bourbon recipes.
Classic Bourbon Weed And Water Cocktail
This is insane but if you are up for an adventure, then this is your drink. It is a blend of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka and Knob Creek Bourbon, The sweet tea vodka gives an unexpected twist to the cocktail. - 124.703
Bourbon And Maple Peach Cobbler
Here is a fun twist on the traditional peach cobbler. Bourbon and maple make the dessert richer and a lot more robust. - 123.44
Caramelized Onions: Savory Garlic And Bourbon Onion Jam
Caramelized onions are a tasty addition to many meals but caramelized onions turned into onion jam is just plain DELICIOUS! This week I am making onion jam but unlike others that make it I am not making it sweet, rather I am going to be making a savory garlic... - 121.162
Doenjang Molasses Chili Bourbon Sticky Chicken Wings
Memorial Day is here again and it is time for gatherings and friends having a good time. One of my favorite things to eat at these little gatherings is chicken wings. Who doesn't like chicken wings? So this Memorial Day I decided to make some Korean Doenjang... - 118.533
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 112.988
Bourbon Pecan Pie
Try this lovely Bourbon Pecan Pie made with light & dark corn.A great tasting variety of Pecan pie with a strong flavor of Bourbon.Bourbon Pecan Pie like never before. - 49.4556
Kentucky Bourbon Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a medium mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients.
3 Beat with an electric mixer just until blended.
4 Stir in pecans, chocolate morsels, and vanilla.
5 In the pastry shell, pour the filling.
6... - 44.8056
Rice Pudding With Bourbon
1) Heat the milk till it is warm enough and then pour it all over the rice.
2) Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, raisins and lemon rind.
3) Into the egg mixture, stir the milk and rice.
4) Scrape the concoction into the slow cooker and sprinkle... - 43.0173
Sauteed Bourbon Fruits
1. In a cup, mix together nectar, bourbon, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
2. In a nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat and sautÃ© pear and apple slices for about 2 to 3 minutes or until fruits are tender and lightly... - 39.1513
Pork Kabobs With Mustard Bourbon Glaze
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; season with salt and pepper.
Combine mustard, bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4... - 37.2389
1)Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2)In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
3)Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
4)To the skillet, add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, apple juice,... - 36.7757
Down In Dixie Bourbon Pie
1) In a bowl, place marshmallows with milk.
2) Put the bowl over double boiler and stir to melt the marshmallows but do not boil.
3) Remove the bowl and allow to cool, refrigerate until chilled.
4) Fold the cream and bourbon into the marshmallow... - 36.0959
Prepare this Classic Bourbon drink, pour it in a martini glass and have it anytime you want. Classic Bourbon seems really good. Do try it! - 24.4641