- » Classic Boil Chicken Soup
Classic Boil Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic boil chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic boil chicken soup recipes.
Classic Vegetable And Chicken Soup
1) Place the chicken in water and bring to a boil. Add the vegetables, salt, and pepper, and bring to a boil. Lower the flame, cover, and simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
2) Remove the chicken from the soup and remove the meat from the... - 29.9354
Classic Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Place the chicken leg, the broth, and 2 cups of water in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat and skim off any foam that rises to the surface. Add the onion, bay leaf, parsley stems, and sage. (You can tie these in a bundle with cotton twine... - 32.5269
Place beans in a saucepan with water to cover by 2 inches.
Boil; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet.
Brown half the pork cubes.
Lift pork cubes from skillet; set... - 43.6179
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces; brown lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in a 6-quart pot.
Add onion, carrots, green pepper and apple.
Saute until onion is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour, curry powder, salt and... - 47.1959
Cut up the chicken and brown the pieces lightly in a little butter.
Transfer to a soup kettle and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Strain the same way as the basic beef... - 41.5029
Classic Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cream Of Spinach Soup has a wonderful taste. Cream Of Spinach Soup get its taste from eggs mixed with milk and flavored with parsley. Cream Of Spinach Soup is inspired by may food chains worldwide. - 35.2974
Classic Cream Of Carrot Soup
Combine chicken broth, carrots, celery and onion in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Transfer mixture to blender or food processor.
Add Cottage cheese; cover and blend until... - 41.8738
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 107.091
Classic Creme Vichyssoise
Cut washed leeks and about 3" of their green tops into fine pieces.
Cook with potatoes in the boiling water, covered, until tender—about 40 min.
Press, without draining, through a fine sieve into a double boiler.
Add bouillon cubes, butter, cream, milk,... - 39.3868
Classic Chicken Stock For Soups
Place all of the ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil and skim off any foam that rises to the surface.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Strain and refrigerate overnight.
Remove fat from surface, refrigerate or freeze. - 30.8466
Classic Leek And Potato Soup
Trim leeks, leaving about 2 inches of green portion.
Cut lengthwise halfway through white portion.
Spread leeks apart; rinse well under cold running water.
Slice thinly by hand or in food processor.
In a large saucepan combine leeks, chicken stock, potatoes... - 38.5945
Classic Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Wash and chop the mushrooms, saute in butter or margarine 5 minutes, cover and simmer 5 minutes more.
2. Blend in the flour, mix well, add water or chicken bouillon, stir and simmer until thickened, then add milk and simmer 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Finally... - 35.0669
Classic Creamy Asparagus Soup
1.Drain asparagus reserving 1/2 cup (125 mL) of liquid.
Place asparagus cuts, reserved liquid, stock, chives, garlic and nutmeg in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
2.Transfer mixture to a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and stir in... - 37.4573
Classic Cream Of Broccoli Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan on medium heat, stir onion in oil often until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add water, milk, bouillon, and potatoes.
Bring to a boil on high heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are almost tender when pierced, about 10... - 40.2072
Classic Curried Cream Of Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and curry powder and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add the stock, parsley, chicken and rice.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat, and cover.
Cook at a... - 41.1638
Chestnut Soup With Chicken Stock
1. Make a slit on the flat side of each chestnut.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Wash celery and chop them.
4. In a saucepan, place the prepared chestnut and add boiling water to cover them; boil gain and simmer for 10 minutes.
5.... - 45.8294
Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the chicken, stock, carrots, celery, onions and oregano.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside... - 43.2007
Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
1) Combine together the chicken, stock, carrots, celery, onions and oregano.
2) Over moderate-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat to medium and gently simmer for about 15 minutes or till the chicken is soft.
4) From the pan,... - 41.0005
Classic Clam Soup
Thoroughly wash clams in shells.
Cover with salted water (1/3 cup salt to 1 gallon cold water); let stand 15 minutes; rinse.
Place clams in large kettle; add 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover and steam for 5 to 10 minutes or just till clams open.
Discard... - 40.6202
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.2106
Classic Egg Drop Soup
This Egg Drop Soup makes a superly good appetizer ! Not only the Chnese, the Japanese, Amercans and French also savor variants of this delicious Egg Drop Soup ! A simple and easily prepared soup, just try this out and tell me if you like it ! - 31.3432
Classic French Style Onion Soup
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, shake and tilt sugar until melted and amber, 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately add vinegar, sauteed onions and garlic, and thyme. Stir until onions are deep amber, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in wine. Let mixture cool... - 34.8733
Classic French Onion Soup With White Wine Flavoring
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onions and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, for 10-15 minutes or until onions are golden. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes longer.
2. lncrease heat to medium, stir in stock and wine and bring to... - 32.6132
Classic Curried Butternut Squash Soup
1) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) Put the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the squash and next four ingredients.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Remove from heat and pour the mixture... - 46.39
Classic Chicken Stock
1. Put the carcass into a deep saucepan, cover with the measured water and add the salt. Bring to the boil, skimming off the scum with a slotted spoon. Lower the heat, partially cover the pan and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Add the onion, celery, carrots, parsley,... - 35.6539
Classic Italian Minestrone
1. Spoon the olive oil into a large nonreactive saucepan or soup pot set over moderate heat. Add the onions, carrots and celery and saute until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the potatoes, the tomatoes... - 32.7695
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
Classic Far Eastern Chicken Pot
1) In a large pot or saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup and milk.
2) Next, add in the blanched almonds, parsley, ground cloves, ground nutmeg and tobasco sauce.
3) Cook till the mixture heats up. Do not let it boil.
4) Serve... - 35.0066
Classic Curried Chicken
This Curried Chicken is simply irresistible ! Your bowl of rice or noodles will be transformed to a mindblowing fare when you pair them up with this fabulous Curried Chicken ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 46.0856
Classic & Simple Tomato Soup
1. Place a heavy bottom pot on flame and melt butter in it.
2. Drop carrot, onion, garlic, and leek. Stir, and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are little bit softened.
3. Throw beans and peeled tomatoes. Give it a good stir.
4. Add crushed... - 0
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 40.388
Classic Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Put the chestnuts in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 minute.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
Hold each chestnut in a cloth and peel away the outer and inner skins with a sharp knife.
If the skin does not come away, return to... - 40.8363
Classic Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Wash asparagus and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, reserving 2 cups cooking water.
Cut off asparagus tips and set aside.
In top part of double boiler over boiling water, melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in... - 41.1943
Classic Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Trim broccoli and cut in large spears.
Cook in boiling, salted water until bright green in color, 2 minutes.
Immediately drain and plunge in cold water.
Cut in small bite-size pieces.
In large saucepan or stockpot, melt butter and saute... - 44.8823
Classic Chilled Pea Soup
1)In a saucepan combine fresh english peas, lettuce, chicken broth ,water,tomato juice,green onions,fresh parsley,salt,whole thyme,white pepper and let it boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)Remove it from heat, and cool slightly.
4)In an... - 44.539
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Boil chestnuts about 1 hour, shell, and pound them to a fine paste.
Place in a soup pot and cover with water.
Add vegetables, chicken stock, and seasoning.
Boil together until celery and onion are tender; thicken with the flour and butter rubbed to a... - 35.7323
Sake Clam Soup
Scrub the clams and wash thoroughly.
Bring the dashi OR the broth and clam juice to a boil; drop the clams and onions into it and cook over medium heat until clams open.
Stir in the parsley, soy sauce, and saki.
Serve in deep plates. - 30.4314
Tomato Clam Soup
Cook clams in 2 1/2 cups water until shells open.
Pick out meat and wash away sand.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 1/2 minute, then peel off skin and cut each tomato in 6 to 8 wedges.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil, add tomato and saute until soft.
Strain through... - 44.6838
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 37.9771
Aqua Farms Salmon And Clam Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, and garlic cloves in a single layer in a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake, uncovered,for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon has an internal temperature... - 37.2876
1. Heat 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, or vegetable stock in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add cabbage, carrots, celery, and onion. Cook and stir until tender and lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Add beets,... - 40.5199
1. Heat oil in a large pot.
2. Add onion, parsley and carrot and saute.
3. Mix in broth along with bay leaf, sugar, marjoram, chestnuts and basil.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 25 minutes to allow chestnuts to turn tender.
5. Take off from heat... - 42.6948
Classic Cucumber Soup
Put vegetables in a saucepan with 1 cup chicken stock, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until cucumbers are soft.
Stir in flour, mixed to a paste with a little cold water, and 3 cups chicken stock.
Cook soup, stirring until it comes to a boil.
Simmer... - 31.4636
Classic Cold Tomato Soup
Put the tomatoes, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, lemon rind and stock in a saucepan.
Cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Cool and rub through a strainer or pure in an electric blender.
Mix the arrowroot or cornflour and water together.
Stir into... - 45.2143
Classic Cold Avocado Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently over a low heat for about 3 minutes, without browning. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk, then the stock. Add the salt, pepper and green pepper and bring to the boil. Simmer,... - 30.1662
Classic Artichoke Soup
1. Chop the artichokes into small pieces, sprinkling them liberally with lemon juice as you work.
2. Heat the oil and add the artichokes, stir well. Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes. Pour on the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for... - 36.4249
Classic Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) Stir in onion occasionally and sautÃ© them until softened.
3) Mix in mushrooms and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes longer.
4) Remove and save 2 tablespoons of mushrooms.
5) Add flour... - 44.4083
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add celery and carrot; saute 6 minutes.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes.
Place chestnut mixture in a blender; cover and... - 38.0522
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 114.711
Classic Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Chicken Tetrazzini is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 48.2972
Classic Chicken Stock
1. Take an 8 quart pot and add chicken, peppercorn, cloves and water.
2. Cover the pot and allow the mixture to come to full boil.
3. Lower the heat and let the mixture simmer for 60 minutes
4. Using a small sieve, remove foam from the mixture’s... - 43.7696
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 126.297
Classic Tom Kaa Gai
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors, and although this spicy, sour and sweet Thai soup is probably not as famous as the Tom Yam Gung recipe Tom Kaa Gai is much more delicious. This traditional Thai Chicken coconut soup recipe is full... - 103.622
Classic Fennel Vichyssoise
In a large saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of the stock or broth, the leeks, onions and fennel.
Cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are wilted, stirring often. (If necessary, add more of the stock or broth during cooking to prevent... - 36.7024
Classic Chicken Stock
Have you been looking for the Classic Chicken Stock recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch Chef Tse share the classic chicken stock recipe in this video. Use it for your soups or gravies, you can never go wrong with this chicken stock. - 110.441
Classic Chicken Divan
Cook broccoli in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Arrange stalks in greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Place chicken on top.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Combine crumbs... - 40.6069
Classic Chicken Biscuit Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a large saucepan, combine chicken, water, rice, contents of seasoning packets, soup and vegetable mixture.
3 Mix well and gradually bring to a boil.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for ... - 40.3677
Classic Chicken Stock
Have you made a nice flavorful chicken stock. Shea makes a nice robust chicken stock right to make a soup or any gravy! Watch this video for more! - 109.319
Classic Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
2. Saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in... - 34.2234
Classic Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the noodles as per the packet instructions.
3) Transfer the noodles into a 13X9X2 -inch refrigerator-to-oven baking dish.
4) Season the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.837
How To Make Classic Vichyssoise
If you are longing for a thick and creamy comfort soup, this recipe video of classic vichyssoise soup can help you out. This traditional French soup recipe is a thick combination of potato puree and heavy cream. This can even serve as a best side dish for any... - 118.191
Classic Orzo Primavera
Orzo or rice-shaped pasta is a good source of nutrition. You can serve this by preparing the cheesy and creamy orzo primavera. It is simple to cook but yet delicate in taste. Watch the video and make your plate of orzo primavera today. - 116.392
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. In 3-1/2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, Cheese Creations Sauce and asparagus. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and... - 26.8869
Chicken Stir Fry Soup
After a busy day whip up this soup that is inspired from a classic with same great flavors but healthier than any takeout. This soup is made quick by the convenience of the UNCLE BEN’S Jasmine Rice, Ready Rice bag. No need to wait 40 minutes for this rice... - 40.9159
Homemade Chicken Soup And Rice
This healthy soup is perfect any time of year, as the book points out, but when it's a chilly night and you or your little one has a runny nose, it's even better! - 118.855
Bring the chicken or beef consomme to a boil.
Place in a bowl the eggs, flour, grated cheese.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Slowly add egg mixture to hot chicken broth, stirring constantly to shred eggs.
Simmer 5 minutes over low heat.
Serve topped... - 33.9985
Melt fat in a large saucepan, fry onion and chestnuts for 5 mins.
Add flour, cook for 2 mins, then gradually stir in stock.
Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until the soup thickens.
Cover, then simmer for 30 mins, or until chestnuts are... - 44.2534
Wrap the round and rib of beef and the marrow bone in a cheesecloth.
Place in saucepan with the cold beef broth.
Bring to a rolling boil and skim.
Add the chicken giblets, the leeks split in two (the green and the white) or the whole onions, the carrots,... - 44.1117
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Chciken sweet corn soup is a classic soup made with chicken and creamed sweet corn in a base of water. Cooked in the moicrowave with flavors of bay leaf and cloves that beautifuuly compliment the chicken and corn, the chicken sweet corn soup is warm and... - 45.7616
Classic New England Fish Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain and set aside. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
2. In the same saucepan, warm the butter in the... - 39.2992
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Oyster And Chicken Gumbo
Skin hen pieces; brown in 1 /4 cup shortening in large Dutch oven.
Remove from pan; drain and set aside.
Brown flour in remaining shortening, stirring con- stantly, until darkened.
Add onions; cook until ten- der.
Add hen, 3 quarts water and seasonings; cook... - 42.3513
Chicken Egg Noodle Soup
This wonderful video for chicken egg noodle soup would simply enhance your mood and gear up for a healthy day ahead. The chef here makes this dish absolutely flavorful and surely a great way to kick start a nutritious meal. Nothing would beat a bowl of... - 110.051
Spring Pea Soup
Want to make a first course soup using fresh ingredients during spring? Scott is making a Spring Pea Soup using just few ingredients but it tastes really very delicious as he uses fresh peas. He sautés freshly cut vegetables, and simmers them in a stock.... - 100.823
Bayou Seafood Gumbo
Place chicken parts in Dutch oven; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cook until tender.
Cool; remove meat from bones, reserving stock.
Bring 1 cup cooking oil to a boil; add flour gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until brown.
Place 1 tablespoon cooking... - 45.8845
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 102.508
Cream Soup Senegalese
1) Slice the leeks, celery and onions thinly.
2) Take a pan and melt the butter.
3) Add the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes over high heat, stirring all the time.
4) Add the all purpose flour along with the curry and mix properly.
5)... - 46.8434
Cream Of Broccoli And Cheddar Soup
Chop broccoli florets; thinly slice stems.
Combine broccoli and broth in medium saucepan; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 7 minutes or until broccoli is fork tender.
Transfer (in thirds) to food processor or blender.
Process until fai - 30.8027
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.4791
Tom Yum Goong
Classic version of Tom Yum - hot and sour soup - 37.0668
Arroz Caldo Part 2 – Garnishing & Presentation
This is the second part of arroz caldo series, where the chef showcases instructions to quickly garnish the rice and chicken platter with garlic, onions and eggs. A very well presented video but it would have been great if the chef could have explained the... - 103.788
This is a very delicious version of the classic Vichysoisse soup, see recipe right.
Traditionally, this soup is served cold, but both versions make a very good hot soup, with certain changes in the way the ingredients are added.
Peel and dice the... - 44.3895
Cook spinach according to package directions, but using unsalted water; drain.
In saucepan, combine soup, cheese, cooking sherry, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, and lemon rind; bring to a boil.
Mix 1/2 cup of the sauce with spinach; place in 6 shells or... - 37.9486
Microwaved Seafood Thermidor
Thaw fish, if frozen, according to chart.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
In 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole, place onion, bouillon, lemon juice, dill weed, and water.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
Add fish, cook, uncovered, on... - 43.6002
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Cream Of Asparagus Soup is an all time classic. The ingredients used for this appetizer, are easily available in the grocery stores. Try this simple Cream Of Asparagus Soup recipe and get ready to bag those compliments. - 48.1626
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Cream Of Tomato Soup is a classic appetizer which is certainly an all time hit. When in doubt while choosing your menu, include this easy Cream Of Tomato Soup Recipe in it and your guests will love it. The ingredients are easily available in your very own... - 45.987
Bean And Ham Soup
Bean and ham soup has been a classic favorite, but when it is homemade it rises to a whole other level especially with the intense flavor of ham. This simple soup recipe will warm your friends and family during the cold months and have them going in for... - 107.255
Creamy Plantain Maduros Soup
Sweet Plantains Maduros (page 206) is a traditional South American side dish of ripe plantains sliced into bite-size pieces and panfried until golden brown, honey sweet, and creamy tender. Rich with just a hint of caramel-y sweetness, I tap the flavor of... - 40.3403
As you all should know (ok, no one cares but me) it’s Julia Child’s 100th birthday this month! She is the queen of food. I’m obsessed. You know that movie Julie and Julia?… that’s basically me. But I’m not famous. Anyways, in honor of her birthday... - 135.685
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Won't you like to have a bowl of steaming hot egg drop soup at home on a cold winter day. See this impressive video and head straight to your kitchen to make this delicious soup for your family. The video is well explained and the chef here shows a quick and... - 97.7269
Peruvian Sopa Criolla Soup
Won't you like to try a classic Peruvian soup that is incredible and a great meal for cold nights. Here is an excellent video that shows a simple recipe for Sopa Criolla that is an absolutely delicious soup. This video is a must watch! - 108.468
Iced Soups Vichyssoise
This classic soup must be made with well- flavored stock and heavy cream.
If leeks aren't available, use mild or Bermuda onions.
Method In a large pan melt butter, add leeks, celery and potatoes and sweat them (i.e.
press foil or silicone paper on top, cover... - 27.332
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
This is a Mexican dish which is a vegetarian version made by Chef Brian. There are steps to be followed in the recipe to the tee! Watch the video as Chef Brian makes this hearty warm soup! - 112.459
Barbecue For A Crowd
Mix ground beef, onions, catsup, mustard, soups and celery.
Place in large kettle; simmer for at least 2 hours.
Serve on buns. - 30.6744