- » Classic Blender Pudding
Classic Blender Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic blender pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic blender pudding recipes.
Thekua Or Khajoor
Popularly known as Khajoor, Thekua is popular homemade dessert from Bihar and Jharkhand. Thekua is a sweet and crispy dessert prepared with whole wheat flour, sugar and chopped coconuts. Thekua is ideal dessert to carry with during long journeys as it can be... - 45.8556
Fresh Fruit Pudding Compote
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 1 minute.
Add 1 cup whipped topping, and beat an additional minute.
Combine fruit, arrange half of fruit mixture in 8 to 10 individual compotes, top with pudding mixture.
Top with... - 32.9973
You May Also Like!
Chilled Plum Pudding
Halve the plums, remove pits and poach in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the water for 10-15 minutes, until very soft.
Sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and leave until spongy.
Puree the fruit in a blender.
Return to the saucepan and add the sugar,... - 47.3597
Chocolate Cheese Pudding
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand, for about 1 minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, but do not boil.
3. Set aside and let cool it... - 42.5292
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, peel, quarter and core the apples. Using a knife, slice them thinly and put into cold water (or prepare other fruit according to kind).
4.... - 43.7094
Corn Pudding With Scalded Milk
1) Blend the corn in a blender set at low speed.
2) Drain the corn and turn the corn solids into a large bowl.
3) Throw the liquid away.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick and lemon colored.
5) Add the corn, salt, sugar, pepper, green pepper and... - 45.7901
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 46.0848
Yorkshire Batter Pudding
1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each... - 91.2694
Cherry Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl keep cherries. Pour brandy over it.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and stir. Keep aside.
4. In a blender container put remaining ingredients in order listed except powdered sugar.
5. Blend on... - 46.8069