- » Classic Beef Bourguignon
Classic Beef Bourguignon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic beef bourguignon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic beef bourguignon recipes.
This classic French dish is a simple to make, one-pot meal. Flavorful ingredients take this simple dish to new heights. Burgundy wine, thyme, onions and hours of marinade time infuse the meat with a lot of wine flavor. - 125.921
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 123.732
Beef Bourguignon On A Budget
Yes, this video is for all the frugal cooks out there – the Beef Bourguignon! Watch and learn how to make the classic dish by using ingredients that will help you save money when the times are hard. You'll thank me later for this. Enjoy! - 119.294
Beef bourguignon or beef burgundy - depending on how good your french is... basically beef braised in wine is so good and rewarding - take a run at it. - 116.82
Beef Bourguignon Stew
Beef bourguignon stew is an easy take on the classic dish. Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes it in an extremely easy and home kitchen friendly manner and that tastes yum. - 108.803
Classic Beef Bourguignon
Have you ever tried to replicate the same beef bourguignon, your mother used to cook. Here is a special recipe, which will guide you to cook up this delicate beef preparation. Try out this weekend and enjoy with your family. - 105.134
Beef Bourguignon Chef Billy Parisi Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot add the diced onions, celery, carrots and garlic along with a tablespoon of olive oil and brown.
3. Once done, add in wine, beef stock and let it reduce a little.
4. Once... - 100.778
Thanks to my neighbor for sharing this excellent beef bourguignon recipe. Stock up on plenty of beef as you will want to make this dish time and again. Fall in love with this beef bourguignon recipe from the french cuisine. If it is an impressive main dish... - 50.428
1. In a 4-quart casserole dish, heat butter on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes until melted.
2. Add beef and heat on High for 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; stir once.
3. In a small glass bowl, pour brandy.
4. Heat on High for 3/4 to 1 minute; flame carefully.
5.... - 46.2073
Beef Balls Bourguignon
1) In a large bowl, mix the beef with the salt and pepper
2) Using the hands, shape the meat into 24 balls
3) In a hot Dutch oven, fry the meatballs till evenly browned
4) In a small saucepan pour in the brandy and heat till bubbles form around the... - 45.6254
Put a few onion slices in a deep bowl with a little parsley, thyme and some crumbled bay leaf.
Place a few pieces of beef on top and continue layering in this way until all the onion, beef and herbs are used.
Mix the brandy with the wine and oil and pour over... - 45.5816
Beef Bourguignon Flambe
1. Place the meat in a large non-metallic dish.
2. Add the herbs, garlic, chopped carrot and onions and peppercorns.
3. Add the wine and grappa and mix.
4. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, stirring the meat occasionally if you can.
5.... - 45.1978
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Slowly heat a 4-quart Dutch oven with tight- fitting lid, add 2 tablespoons butter, heat without letting it burn.
3. In hot butter, over high heat, brown beef cubes well all over (about a fourth at a... - 44.3099
In heavy skillet cook salt pork or bacon until crisp.
Brown meat in hot fat; the meat must be dark brown.
Transfer meat to casserole.
Heat brandy, pour over meat, and flame.
When flame has died down, stir flour into meat.
Season with salt and pepper and add... - 44.2012
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon, until brown and crisp, drain and keep aside.
2)In a brown paper bag, add the flour, salt and pepper together, then add the beef cubes, in batches and shake, until thoroughly coated.
3) In the skillet drippings, saute... - 44.0136
Boeuf Braise Bourguignon
1. Marinate the meat 2-3 days before cooking the dish.
2. In a saucepan, mix thee ingredients for marinade and boil. Then, simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
3. In a bowl, place meat and pour cold marinade to cover the meat.
4. Cover and... - 43.5601
Beef Bourguignon With Mushrooms
Melt 5 tablespoons butter in deep casserole.
Add beef cubes.
Braise in hot oven (4000) for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining butter.
Stir in flour.
Add Burgundy and mix well.
Pour over beef.
Return to oven for 30... - 40.9546