- » Classic Barbecue Snack
Classic Barbecue Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic barbecue snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic barbecue snack recipes.
Cheese Barbecue Sandwiches
1) Finely chop the eggs, green pepper, onion and olives.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) In a bowl, combine eggs, green pepper, onion, and olives with cheese, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Divide the buns in half parts.
5) Spread the... - 46.2149
You May Also Like!
Classic Deviled Beef Patties
Combine first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil over medium coals, 10 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer or till desired doneness.
Split buns in half.
Place over coals just till toasted. - 36.3466
Fusion Kefta Hamburgers
Would you like to try the classic American hamburgers with an Arabic twist? Watch Saga prepare these delectable Fusion Kegta Hamburgers now. They are sure to impress all age groups. - 80.2147
Barbecued Pumpkin Pizza
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make topping, heat oil on barbecue plate (griddle) for 2-3 minutes or until hot, add pumpkin and onion and cook for 5 minutes each side or until soft and golden. Set aside.
2. Divide dough into four portions and roll... - 33.5995
Grilled Pepper And Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make topping, brush red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers and eggplant (aubergines) with oil and cook on barbecue grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until vegetables are soft and golden. Set aside.
2. Divide dough... - 34.7688
Wild Rice And Bean Patties
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place soya beans, fresh coriander, spring onions, ginger, cumin, ground coriander and turmeric into a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl,... - 35.3664
Barbecue Muncher Mix
In a large roasting pan, combine the cereals, crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt until blended.
Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
Bake,... - 36.6477
Roland's Mini Burgers
Roland from The Springtime65 Show Dresses up for his Halloween Segment to make Mini Burger's. It sure is a trick or treat on the set. - 0
1) Halve the pepper, discard ribs and seeds.
2) Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips.
3) Peel onions and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
4) In a large skillet heat oil.
5) Add green pepper and onion and cook and stir over medium heat for... - 44.1366
Hot Dogs With Dijon Kraut
Heat sauerkraut, mustard, barbecue sauce, onion, pickle relish and caraway seeds to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 2 minutes. Keep warm.
Place hot dogs in buns; top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil for 1 minute or... - 32.0586
Grilled Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1. Arrange the 12 slice on a clean work surface.
2. Using a butter knife, generously spread peanut butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
3. Sandwich a slice of cheese between two bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the both sides of the... - 39.139