- » Classic Baked Ziti
Classic Baked Ziti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic baked ziti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic baked ziti recipes.
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 134.133
Baked Ziti Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) To prepare the sauce, in a 6-quart kettle heat oil. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until brown.
3) Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 tablespoon... - 46.6386
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the ziti as per its packet instructions.
3) In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
4) In a 13X9X2-inch baking dish,... - 41.18
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 32.2195
You May Also Like!
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
This first rate dish holds many delightful surprises for the ones eating it. But first, you've gotta learn how to make this dish from this video. This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is not as complicated as you may assume; it is quite easy to make. And... - 142.069
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 116.068
Classic Baked Ziti Recipes By Category