- » Classic Baked Sauce
Classic Baked Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Classic Baked Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Classic Baked Sauce recipes.
Baked Potato Slices With Onion Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Place milk, arrowroot, cayenne, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Stir onions into sauce.
Use a nonstick baking dish or lightly spray the sides of a baking dish with vegetable... - 42.1767
Classic Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the noodles as per the packet instructions.
3) Transfer the noodles into a 13X9X2 -inch refrigerator-to-oven baking dish.
4) Season the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.837
Classic Two Sauce Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain. Combine ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
2. Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce evenly over the bottom of a 9-by- 13-inch... - 31.8181
Classic Cheese Lasagna With Meat Sauce
CHEESE FILLING: Rinse spinach under water; shake off excess.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook, with just the water clinging to leaves, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop and place in bowl.
Stir... - 44.8058
Lemon Butterscotch Sauce
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this butterscotch sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious butterscotch sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even your peers... - 40.4297
Have you tried this lip-smacking butterscotch sauce? Use as dips or simply pour it over your favorite butterscotch ice cream and relish the taste. - 27.2741
Trout With Breton Sauce
1) Clean and wash trout thoroughly. Remove heads and dry the fish.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
3) Peel the cucumber, halve and scrape out the seeds. Dice the flesh.
4) Wrap the trout in oiled aluminum foil. Arrange in an ovenproof... - 42.6108
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
Peanut Waffles With Butterscotch Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. In another bowl lightly beat the egg yolks with the milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients all at once, stirring just till combined but still slightly lumpy. Stir the... - 32.8104
Manicotti With Tomato Sauce
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, sausage and onion, stirring to break up meat.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt.
Add cooked spinach and meat... - 45.4722
Meatballs In Dill Sauce
Combine beef, onions, egg and seasonings; shape into small balls.
Dip balls in cracker meal; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Place in 2-quart baking dish.
Blend soup with mushrooms, 2/3 cup sour cream and wine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 38.676
Meat Loaf With Sweet-sour Sauce
Combine ground beef, egg, crumbs, 1/2 can tomato sauce, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place in loaf pan.
Mix all remaining ingredients and 1 cup water; pour over meat loaf.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. - 36.7571
Meatballs In Buttermilk Sauce
Combine ground beef, onion, green pepper, celery, rice, salt and pepper with egg; mix lightly.
Shape mixture into 12 balls; saute in skillet in small amount of hot fat until well browned.
Place meat- balls in greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine soup,... - 39.4314
Pound Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
1) Cut the cake carefully into slices without breaking.
2) Top the cake slices liberally with large scoops of softened vanilla icecream.
3) Generously drizzle the chocolate syrup over ice cream.
4) Your classic dessert is ready... - 33.0607
Haddock With Indian Sauce
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with indian sauce is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 39.2907