Baked French Apple
- » Classic Baked French Apple
Classic Baked French Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Classic Baked French Apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Classic Baked French Apple recipes.
Classic French Apple Pie
Prepare Nut Cookie Crust.
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix apples, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Turn into crust.
Mix 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Sprinkle over... - 45.2493
Classic French Apple Flan
1) Set oven ready at 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Start with pastry making by sifting salt and flour into a bowl.
3) Add margarine or butter and keep folding in until the mixture starts resembling breadcrumbs.
4) Now, mix the egg.
5) Pour... - 43.4685
You May Also Like!
Classic French Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
1. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-low heat; add onion. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until dark brown, stirring occasionally. Add wine and apple juice; bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.... - 34.9502
Tarte Aux Pommes
Tarteauxpommes is a delightful classic french apple tart made with dessert apples. Flavored with lemon rind and brandy, the Tarteauxpommes also has fruit jelly in it. baked and served warm or cold, it is very elegant! - 36.8198
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 2 Of 3
Part 2 in a 3 part series.Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 1 Of 3
Part 1 in a 3 part series. Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Making a perfect souffle is not as difficult as it may seem, if you follow these simple instructions! - 134.786
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982