- » Classic Baked Crunchy Vegetable
Classic Baked Crunchy Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic baked crunchy vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic baked crunchy vegetable recipes.
Fava Bean Rounds
These flavorful rounds are made from well-seasoned fava beans and then fried golden brown. They're perfect served by themselves or in pita bread sandwiches. - 42.0185
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Topped Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Butter a shallow heatproof dish.
3) Slice the tomatoes in half horizontally and then arrange them in the prepared dish, keeping the cut side up.
4) Add seasoning to taste.
5) Bake in the... - 42.602
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, coconut, sunflower kernels, almonds, seasme seeds and salt. Mix well, and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine honey, oil, and vanilla. Keep over... - 46.7449
Crunchy Top Applesauce Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins
3) Mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt
4) Separately combine the applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Beat the eggs and add to... - 47.2264
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 50.5226
Bengal Style Fried Eggplant
Beguni or batter-fry of Brinjal is another favorite snacks served in any Bengali get together. It is an ideal preparation for a rainy evening. This is also served as a side dish with Khichuri or Chholar Dal served with rice. - 48.7983
Dark Chocolate Dipped Almond Meringue Cookies, which were invented by Italian monks in the 1700's. - 0
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 88.4476
Falafel sandwich makes a full meal, providing good protein, fiber, vegetables and, with the right kind of sauce, dairy. The trimming consist of pickled turnips, pickled cucumbers, chopped parsley, onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped romaine lettuce and red... - 0
Fakya Of Achoura
Did you know that the Islamic year is 11-12 days shorter than the standard calendar year? In Morocco, people celebrate the 10th day from the Islamic new year as Achoura. Kids get new clothes, new toys, and their favorite snack: Fakya of Achoura, a mix of... - 127.779
Green Beans With Roasted Nuts
1. Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, plunge them into ice cold water to stop further cooking, drain, dry on a clean cloth and place aside in a bowl.
2. Cut off any rind from the bacon, cut into medium dice and place in a... - 81.1095