- » Classic Asian Pudding
Classic Asian Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic asian pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic asian pudding recipes.
Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and lime.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Remove cinnamon and lime peel.
Simmer the milk, sugar and salt in another large saucepan 20 minutesonly until... - 47.8921
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 46.0097
1. Generously butter a 1-quarter baking dish or pudding dish.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot place a metal rack or stand
3. Fill about 1 inch of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and... - 45.9786
Steamed Apple Prune Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in molasses.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Stir in fruits.
Then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pack in greased 1 1/2 -quart pudding mold.
Cover... - 45.9006
Rice Pudding With Sultanas
1. Into a saucepan add the rice, milk, egg (if using) and sugar and heat up gently.
2. Pour boiling water over the sultanas and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Put in the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper to the saucepan and stir.
4. Into a greased... - 43.1575
1. Generaously butter the base and sides of a medium size slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla and whisk lighly until well blended.
3. Gently stir in the rice and... - 42.6254
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 39.8361
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 310 degrees.
2) Grease a 1/2-pint baking dish properly and sprinkle the rice and sugar all over the base.
3) Pour in the milk, stir once to mix well, and dot the surface with butter pieces.
4) Place the... - 39.7209
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 38.1828
Snow White Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In 3-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and salt. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add 3 cups milk and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, stirring often with heatproof spatula, until... - 37.1077
1. In a saucepan, add water, sprinkle agar-agar and allow to boil, stir until the agar-agar dissolves
2. Add condensed milk and almond essence to it and pour it into a large shallow glass dish or cake tin;, allow to cool down and then chill to set
3.... - 32.286
Old Fashioned Tapioca Cream
1. Put the tapioca in the top of a double boiler. Add water to cover and let stand for 2 hours.
2. Drain off the excess water. Add the milk and cook, covered, over boiling water until the tapioca is transparent, about 1 hour.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar,... - 29.2383
1. Scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over hot water. Mix the tapioca, sugar and salt, add to the hot milk and cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens; cook 5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
2. Beat the egg yolks until lemon-colored.
3.... - 28.5687
Baked Rice Pudding
Just like my English grandmother used to make... Rich and creamy, not too sweet and perfect as an after supper treat. You could dress this up with some raisins if you like (even soak them in a little whiskey to plump them up). - 0