- » Classic Asian Dessert
Classic Asian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic asian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic asian dessert recipes.
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 2 Cooking
Yummy frozen crust filled with this yummy concoction and served with dollops of freshly whipped cream is one treat that none can resist. Haupia is one such creamy coconut dessert that gets further character when gooey chocolate mixes into it. A truly... - 122.851
Traditional Bubur Cacar
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is a traditional Malaysian dessert Bubur cacar which is prepared from sweet potatoes, yam, coconut milk and pandan leaves. It can be served hot or cold as per your liking. - 119.691
Green Tea Cupcakes
This recipe has my complete attention. I never thought that one could use green tea powder to make cupcakes. Wow! Miki in this video shows us how to make those delicious Green Tea Cupcakes. Incidentally, they are easy to make. Green tea is high in... - 117.289
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation
The Hawaiians simply love this creamy pie and so will you! Crispy piecrust filled with chocolate and coconut pudding mix and topped with luscious whipped cream makes for a dreamy treat. Rich and delicious, this toothsome is indeed something to die for. This... - 114.601
Bananas With Coconut Passion Cream
For those who are looking for a healthy dessert, try Bananas in coconut milk. This dessert is not just sweet but tangy as well. This is also a low sugar recipe. Watch the video for more details. - 114.326
Filipino Egg Pie
Want to surprise your family with something special tonight? Try out this Filipino Egg Pie. The chef shares a detailed procedure to prepare this delicacy. Watch this video to know how you can prepare this delicacy in your kitchen. - 111.269
Kkultarae is a famous Korean court cake. It is usually made with honey and maltose. Check out the recipe right now. - 109.595
Qataieyf - Ramdan Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients together.
2. Slowly add in the warm water and continue mixing. Keep adding water to the mix until it reaches a liquid form that is suitable for pouring.
3. Cover the mixture and place in a... - 102.329
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.1087
1) Preheat oven at 180°F.
1) In a bowl add egg white,half the amount of sugar, cream of tartar and whisk together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Fold 1 into 2.
4) Transfer into ungreased chiffon tin.
5) Bake until... - 49.0436
Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and lime.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Remove cinnamon and lime peel.
Simmer the milk, sugar and salt in another large saucepan 20 minutesonly until... - 47.8921
1) Soak yeast in warm water with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat hot oven to 375-400° F
2) Roast rice flour and white wheat flour lightly.
3) Mix yeast and coconut water to the flour. Knead the dough supple but not sticky.
4) Lightly... - 47.4117
Coconut Puddin' Pie
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until mixture is very light and lemon-colored.
Add vanilla and milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and beat until stiff but not dry.
Fold into creamed mixture.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 47.2222
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 47.0152
Trade Winds Daked Custard
1) Place a metal rack or a trivet in a slow cooker.
2) Grease well, a one qt baking dish.
3) In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla, stir in the milk and pour into the prepared dish.
4) Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg.
5) Cover the dish... - 46.9592
Lemon Dream Pie
1 Butter a 9-inch pie plate generously.
2 In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and vanilla until foamy-white and double in volume
3 Add in 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly... - 46.7936
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 46.0097
1. Generously butter a 1-quarter baking dish or pudding dish.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot place a metal rack or stand
3. Fill about 1 inch of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and... - 45.9786
Steamed Apple Prune Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in molasses.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Stir in fruits.
Then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pack in greased 1 1/2 -quart pudding mold.
Cover... - 45.9006
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together raisins, walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; keep aside.
3. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. On a clean work surface, place and unroll 1... - 44.4396
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.061
Fresh Coconut Cake
Cream shortening and gradually beat in sugar.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Fold in coconut and egg whites.
Pour into loaf pan (13x9x2 inches) lined with greased wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 45... - 43.7911
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 43.4909
Rice Pudding With Sultanas
1. Into a saucepan add the rice, milk, egg (if using) and sugar and heat up gently.
2. Pour boiling water over the sultanas and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Put in the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper to the saucepan and stir.
4. Into a greased... - 43.1575
1. Generaously butter the base and sides of a medium size slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla and whisk lighly until well blended.
3. Gently stir in the rice and... - 42.6254
Classic Date And Raisin Squares
Filling: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine dates, water and raisins.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring every 2 minutes.
Watch carefully, adding up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) additional water, if mixture is... - 42.5208
Coconut Coated Bananas
1. Dip the bananas in the egg white and coat them thoroughly in the coconut from all sides.
2. Set to one side to allow the coating to harden slightly.
3. In a skillet, melt a little butter and add the bananas, then fry until golden on the... - 41.9723
Seviyan Ka Muzafir
Sewaiyan (vermicelli) are essential & main dish in festival EID . - 41.6794
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.5263
Mix farina in bowl with 1/4 cup softened butter.
Cover with milk and refrigerate overnight.
Stir several times.
When ready to bake, add remaining butter and enough flour to make dough hold its shape.
Mix nuts, sugar, and rosewater.
Make small cones out of... - 40.0417
In a large mixing bowl sprinkle the yeast over the milk and stir in the three-quarter cup flour and one-quarter cup sugar.
Set aside for about five to ten minutes or until it is bubbly.
Meanwhile in a separate bowl soak the candied fruits and raisins in the... - 39.9985
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 39.8361
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 310 degrees.
2) Grease a 1/2-pint baking dish properly and sprinkle the rice and sugar all over the base.
3) Pour in the milk, stir once to mix well, and dot the surface with butter pieces.
4) Place the... - 39.7209
Classic Peach Mousse
Place the peaches in a blender container or food processor and puree.
Beat the egg yolks in a mixing bowl until light yellow.
Gradually stir in the sugar and milk.
Transfer to the top part of a double boiler and set the pan over hot water.
Simmer,... - 39.3506
1) In a saucepan mix sugar, palm sugar and grated coconut.
2) To make the filling, cook until sticky.
3) Soak rice overnight.
4) Drain and add salt.
5) In a colander lined with banana and pandanus leaves, add the rice and steam for 20 minutes.
6) Pour... - 39.3486
Butter a baking tray of adequate size for the sheets of dough and with sides at least 2 inches high.
Pile up 4 sheets of dough and brush liberally with butter.
Repeat, buttering every fourth sheet, until the pile is 1 inch high.
Spread evenly with nuts.
Again... - 38.4682
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 38.1828
1 Pare pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2 In a medium-size frying pan,melt butter or margarine ; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
3 Add pear slices and toss to coat with the syrup mixture; cover.
4 Cook for 5 minutes,... - 37.1711
Snow White Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In 3-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and salt. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add 3 cups milk and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, stirring often with heatproof spatula, until... - 37.1077
1. Remove the skin of avocados and pull out its pits.
2. Dice them finely.
3. Take a lime or lemon and cut out a thin slice from its middle. Bifurcate the slices into 6 small wedges and keep them aside.
4. Squeeze the fruit and add its juice to the... - 36.7946