- » Classic Alcohol Pie
Classic Alcohol Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic alcohol pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic alcohol pie recipes.
Pour the puree into a Champagne flute and top off with sparkling wine.
Optional: Add a squeeze of lemon. Garnish with a strand of red currants.
The above is an excerpt from the book DIY Cocktails: A Simple Guide To Creating Your Own Signature Drinks by... - 16.6434
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 118.731
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.8235
1. In a large pot boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add polenta, salt and olive oil.
3. On low heat simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and transfer the polenta into a greased 9 inch pie pan and pat down.
5. Chop the onions... - 0