- » Clam Soy Sauce
Clam Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam soy sauce recipes.
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
You May Also Like!
Clams With Soy & Sesame Dip
Clams With Soy & Sesame Dip is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Clams With Soy & Sesame Dip dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.3615
Clam Soup Japanese-style
Thoroughly wash clams.
Put into boiling water; boil until shells crack.
Add salt, wine, and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices - 28.8003
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the black beans, garlic, and chile and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Stir in the sherry, soy sauce, and sugar.
Add the clams, broth, and... - 36.3053
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
1) Using a stiff brush, scrub clams under cold running water, rejecting any shells that are not closing.
2) Wash beans kept in a sieve under cold running water and chop roughly.
3) Mix them with garlic and ginger and then hold them together to... - 43.0261
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.1053
1) Clean the clams by scrubbing them, and wash.
2) In a saucepan, combine the clams with soy sauce and sherry.
3) Cover and cook until clams open.
4) Add the ginger and oil, cook for 1 minute and remove.
5) Serve the Steamed Clams, steaming... - 35.607
These Stuffed Clams made my day when I first tasted them with a bowl of fried rice at a friend's party ! Just try out these pork and scallion Stuffed Clams and tell me if you like them ! These are a delightful variation of stuffies- the western stuffed clam... - 42.1518
1) Scrub the clams till the shells are clean.
2) Steam the clams until the shells open.
3) Remove the clams.
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sherry and sugar.
5) Marinate the clams in the mixture.
6) Cover and leave it in... - 38.7212
Pork Stuffed Clams Deep Fried And Simmered
China is one of my favorite countries and so are Chinese dishes and the Pork Stuffed Clams Deep Fried And Simmered tops the list. I have been experimenting quite a few variations on this Pork Stuffed Clams Deep Fried And Simmered over the past one month.... - 42.6278
Chestnuts Stuffed Clams
1) Drain the clams and measure the juice; add enough bottled clam juice to make 1 cup.
2) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
3) In a saucepan, mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, and clam juice.
4) Simmer, stirring constantly until... - 40.8246