- » Clam Soup
Clam Soup Recipes
Clam soup is popular around the world for its simplicity and taste and it works well for a first course, often served with bread toast. Otherwise, clam soup is also used as a substitute of pasta sauce or as a light ... More »
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 51.6101
Scrub clams with stiff brush under cold running water.
Soak dams in large basin of cold water 30 minutes.
Lift out clams; discard water.
Repeat soaking 2 more times.
Combine clams and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the water in large saucepan.
Cook covered over... - 45.029
Tomato Clam Soup
Cook clams in 2 1/2 cups water until shells open.
Pick out meat and wash away sand.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 1/2 minute, then peel off skin and cut each tomato in 6 to 8 wedges.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil, add tomato and saute until soft.
Strain through... - 44.6838
Potato Clam Soup
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 1 tblsp. drippings.
Add onion and celery to bacon drippings.
Cover and... - 43.2571
Classic Clam Soup
Thoroughly wash clams in shells.
Cover with salted water (1/3 cup salt to 1 gallon cold water); let stand 15 minutes; rinse.
Place clams in large kettle; add 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover and steam for 5 to 10 minutes or just till clams open.
Discard... - 40.6202
Flavorsome Clam Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the beef slices.
2) Add the sesame paste, garlic, soy sauce, water and chili peppers.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the clams and cook until they open.
6) Serve hot along with steamed... - 38.6732
Hearty Fish Clam Soup
Cook first 4 ingredients in oil in kettle or Dutch-oven, stirring, until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add tomato sauce and water; bring to boil.
Add clams with liquid and turbot.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add more... - 38.4738
Scrub the clams thoroughly.
Cut the beef in paper-thin slices.
Brown in the oil.
Add the sesame seeds, garlic, soy sauce, water, and chili peppers.
Bring to a boil.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add the clams; cook until clams open. - 38.376
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 37.9771
Aqua Farms Salmon And Clam Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, and garlic cloves in a single layer in a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake, uncovered,for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon has an internal temperature... - 37.2876
Clam Soup is a treat in itself. Itâ€™s a favorite for my husband who is a seafood lover! The lovely flavors of the soup contributes to its uniqueness. Prepare the Clam Soup for your family, they will love it! - 36.9614
Dilly Clam Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, potato, celery, onion, ham, dill and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until potato is tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, - 35.9341
Combine soup and water, simmer until blended.
Add minced clams.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Dice hard-cooked eggs; add them and remaining ingredients to soup.
Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serves 8. - 32.8285
Sake Clam Soup
Scrub the clams and wash thoroughly.
Bring the dashi OR the broth and clam juice to a boil; drop the clams and onions into it and cook over medium heat until clams open.
Stir in the parsley, soy sauce, and saki.
Serve in deep plates. - 30.4314
Clam Soup Japanese-style
Thoroughly wash clams.
Put into boiling water; boil until shells crack.
Add salt, wine, and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices - 28.8003
1. Soak dried mushrooms. Shell clams with a knife or steam about 5 minutes to open
2. Slice mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Stem snow peas. Mince scallion.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and snow peas and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
4.... - 28.6342
Creamy Tomato Clam Soup
1 Beat tomato soup with buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce and salt until smooth in a large bowl. Stir in clams and liquid; cover. Chill several hours or overnight.
2 Ladle into cups or small bowls; garnish each serving with a sprig of parsley, if you wish. - 22.3446
Clam Soup Recipes By Category