- » Clam Soup
Clam Soup Recipes
Clam soup is popular around the world for its simplicity and taste and it works well for a first course, often served with bread toast. Otherwise, clam soup is also used as a substitute of pasta sauce or as a light ... More »
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 49.2128
Tomato Clam Soup
Cook clams in 2 1/2 cups water until shells open.
Pick out meat and wash away sand.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 1/2 minute, then peel off skin and cut each tomato in 6 to 8 wedges.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil, add tomato and saute until soft.
Strain through... - 44.6794
Scrub clams with stiff brush under cold running water.
Soak dams in large basin of cold water 30 minutes.
Lift out clams; discard water.
Repeat soaking 2 more times.
Combine clams and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the water in large saucepan.
Cook covered over... - 43.8624
Potato Clam Soup
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 1 tblsp. drippings.
Add onion and celery to bacon drippings.
Cover and... - 41.4365
Flavorsome Clam Soup
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the beef slices.
2) Add the sesame paste, garlic, soy sauce, water and chili peppers.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the clams and cook until they open.
6) Serve hot along with steamed... - 38.7967
Classic Clam Soup
Thoroughly wash clams in shells.
Cover with salted water (1/3 cup salt to 1 gallon cold water); let stand 15 minutes; rinse.
Place clams in large kettle; add 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover and steam for 5 to 10 minutes or just till clams open.
Discard... - 38.517
Tasty Clam Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
2) Put the clams and onions into it.
3) Cook over medium heat until clams open.
4) Stir in the parsley, soy sauce and sake.
5) Serve hot in deep bowl plates. - 38.1256
Hearty Fish Clam Soup
Cook first 4 ingredients in oil in kettle or Dutch-oven, stirring, until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add tomato sauce and water; bring to boil.
Add clams with liquid and turbot.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add more... - 36.5665
Scrub the clams thoroughly.
Cut the beef in paper-thin slices.
Brown in the oil.
Add the sesame seeds, garlic, soy sauce, water, and chili peppers.
Bring to a boil.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add the clams; cook until clams open. - 36.5567
Clam Soup is a treat in itself. Itâ€™s a favorite for my husband who is a seafood lover! The lovely flavors of the soup contributes to its uniqueness. Prepare the Clam Soup for your family, they will love it! - 34.5722
Dilly Clam Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, potato, celery, onion, ham, dill and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until potato is tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, - 34.538
Aqua Farms Salmon And Clam Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, and garlic cloves in a single layer in a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake, uncovered,for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon has an internal temperature... - 34.3733
Combine soup and water, simmer until blended.
Add minced clams.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Dice hard-cooked eggs; add them and remaining ingredients to soup.
Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serves 8. - 34.0897
Sake Clam Soup
Scrub the clams and wash thoroughly.
Bring the dashi OR the broth and clam juice to a boil; drop the clams and onions into it and cook over medium heat until clams open.
Stir in the parsley, soy sauce, and saki.
Serve in deep plates. - 28.261
Clam Soup Japanese-style
Thoroughly wash clams.
Put into boiling water; boil until shells crack.
Add salt, wine, and soy sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices - 27.3597
1. Soak dried mushrooms. Shell clams with a knife or steam about 5 minutes to open
2. Slice mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Stem snow peas. Mince scallion.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and snow peas and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
4.... - 27.0136
Creamy Tomato Clam Soup
1 Beat tomato soup with buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce and salt until smooth in a large bowl. Stir in clams and liquid; cover. Chill several hours or overnight.
2 Ladle into cups or small bowls; garnish each serving with a sprig of parsley, if you wish. - 19.628
Clam Soup Recipes By Category