- » Clam Pie
Clam Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam pie recipes.
Baked Down East Clam Pie
Taste this wholesome and wonderful dish of Down-East Clam Pie. Generously seasoned, this delicious Pie is a treat. So try it and enjoy! - 48.3639
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Scrub the clams by running through cold water and add them to a large pot.
3. Fold in carrot, bay leaf, pepper and white wine.
4. Cover it tightly and steam it until the clams opens up.
5. Get rid of... - 47.0061
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) As per the instructions, prepare the pastry and refrigerate it for as long as possible.
3) Properly drain the clams and reserve about 2 tablespoons of the liquor.
4) Peel the onion and... - 46.8335
Homemade New England Clam Pie
Remove from pan.
Saute onions and carrots in bacon drippings for a few minutes.
Add 1/2 cup water, bay leaf and potatoes.
Simmer a few minutes.
Add clam liquor: about 2 to 2 1/2 cups.
Cook... - 46.6873
Sour Cream-topped Clam Pie
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; remove bacon, crumble, and set aside.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons drippings till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add enough water to clam liquid to equal 1/2 cup.
Stir liquid and clams into flour in skillet.
Cook... - 44.1737
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Also scrub the clams properly
3.In a kettle, place the clams along with hot water
4.Cover the kettle and steam until the clams open
5.Remove the clams from their shells and chop them... - 42.8333
Island Beach Clam Pie
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in the flour, rosemary, and pepper.
Add enough milk to the reserved clam liquid to make 1 cup.
Slowly stir liquid into the flour... - 42.39
Pilgrims' Clam Pie
Pilgrims' Clam Pie has an Awesome taste. The lemon juice and clam liquor gives the Pilgrims' Clam Pie Awesome taste. - 41.9453
Heat butter in a large skillet; add the onion and cook until transparent.
Blend in flour, salt, and a few grains pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Add the reserved clam liquid and the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; cook and stir 1 to 2... - 41.1901
Crab And Clam Pie
1) Spread onions on the pie crust and sprinkle cheese on it.
2) Make the next layer of crab and clams.
3) Now, beat eggs lightly and half and half and pepper to it.
4) Pour this mixture on the crab meat and sprinkle remaining cheese.
5) Bake the pie... - 40.3638
Wampano Clam Pie
Mix clams, beaten eggs, onion, crumbs, and liquid.
Add all salt pork drippings and stir well.
Make a rich 2-crust pie pastry using lard for shortening.
Line a 10-inch Pyrex pie plate with pastry, sprinkle over it half of the pork scraps.
Put in the... - 38.9902
New England Clam Pie
This New England Clam Pie is a desire ! Try this savory clam and vegetable filled pie casserole . Feel free to express yourself about this New England Clam Pie. - 36.4617
1. To prepare pastry, put the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and salt in a bowl. Add the oil and work in with the fingers.
2. Add the ice water a teaspoon at a time until dough clings together. Wrap in wax paper and chill.
3. To prepare filling,... - 36.297
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 450° F. Rub a 2-quart casserole with margarine or butter.
2. Saute the onion and mushrooms in the butter, margarine or in salt pork fat after the cracklings have been removed. Cover the pan and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add the boiling... - 34.9544
Crab And Clam Pie
Crab And Clam Pie has a Tangy taste.The Black Pepper and Eggs gives the Crab And Clam Pie moist taste. - 30.4246
Clam Pie Recipes By Category