- » Clam Mushroom Chowder
Clam Mushroom Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam mushroom chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam mushroom chowder recipes.
Clam Digger's Dunk
With rotary beater or slow speed of electric mixer, gradually blend soup into cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 23.1485
Fry bacon slowly until grease is cooked out (do not drain).
Drain clams, set clams aside, and combine juice with half & half, onion, celery, potatos & bacon with fat.
Cook slowly until potatos are done; add clams & cream of mushroom soup.
Add seasoning to... - 32.3496
This Clam Chowder tastes too good. Try this lobster and clam soup with mixed vegetables and herbs are welcome. Your suggestions for this Clam Chowder are welcome - 36.1128
1) Take a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan and cook bacon until crisp. Keep the heat on medium.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain excess grease on a paper towel. Retain the drippings in the pan.
3) Now, add onion, potatoes and mushrooms to the pan.... - 40.234
Oyster Or Clam Chowder
Strain the oysters or clams and reserve the juice.
Rinse oysters to remove any bits of shell and sand.
Saute onion in bacon dripping and add water and soup.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Add oysters and juice and cover.
Simmer just until oyster edges curl.
Stir in milk... - 41.1983
Simple Clam Chowder
Clam Chowder has a Fantastic tasteThe Black Pepper and Potatoes gives the Clam Chowder Lips smacking taste. - 31.3708
Vegan New England Chowder
Here is recipe for vegan style chowder with plenty of fresh vegetables, mushrooms and cashew cream. This chowder is flavored with noori seaweed, bay leaves and wine. Try out this amazing chowder if you are looking for a simple vegan recipe and enjoy! - 85.5008
Stuffed Clams Areganata
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Shuck the clams and keep the shells aside for future use.
3) Weight 1 Â½ pounds of clams and coarsely chop them. Place in a bowl.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix... - 43.104
Clam Diggers' Dunk
1) In a bowl add soup with other ingredients. Beat using electric mixer until smooth.
2) Chill until serving.
3) Serve with crackers, potato chips, etc. - 31.413
Many Way Chowder
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in milk and water.
Add remaining ingredients, heat; stir occasionally. - 28.9074
Clam Diggers Dunk
Combine soup with other ingredients; beat until smooth with an electric mixer.
Chill. - 22.4414
Clam Sauced Pasta
Cook linguine or spaghetti according to package directions.
Drain and toss with oil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic, green onions, and basil in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add mushrooms and stir-fry for... - 43.7616
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 94.6846
Seafood Chowder has a great taste. Seafood Chowder must be tried by seafood lovers. Seafood Chowder is easy to make dish. - 41.9546
Many Way Chowder
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and stir onion and celery. Saute until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Add soup and allow the water and milk to blend gradually.
3. Stir in soup, milk, water, cooked vegetables, and ham.
4. Cook by stirring at... - 37.2911
Spicy Tuna Noodle Bake
Combine the cream cheese, clam chowder, red peppers, black pepper, celery, onion, green chiles, mayonnaise, garlic, olives and 6 ounces of the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Fold in the noodles, tuna and green peas.
Spoon the tuna mixture into a... - 37.4308
Quick Fish Broth
Heat oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and mushrooms; saute until mushrooms darken and onion is tender.
Add clam juice, water, wine, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Line a... - 35.0225
1. In saucepan combine chowder with milk and heat just to boiling.
2. Heat through stirring in undrained mushrooms and crab.
3. Just before serving stir in sherry.
4. To serve, float butter pat atop each serving and garnish with... - 36.7036