- » Clam Hot Cake
Clam Hot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam hot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam hot cake recipes.
Clam Hot Cakes
Drain clams, reserving liquid; add milk to equal 3/4 cup.
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Sift together 1 cup flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in egg, reserved liquid, clams, onion with butter, and... - 42.7518
1.In a big bowl, mix potatoes, clams, onions, crackers, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a frypan.
3. Shape the mixture into small cakes.
4. Dip the cakes into beaten eggs and immediately roll them in cornmeal.
5. Deep fry the... - 45.582
Pan Fried Clam Cakes
Canned clams minced or fresh clams cooked in the shell, then minced, may be used.
Drain well before measuring.
Mix thoroughly with well-seasoned mashed potato; add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and eggs.
Form mixture into 10 or 12... - 30.2378
Combine drained, minced clams with remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, and fry in hot fat until lightly browned on both sides. - 24.8022
To the dry mashed potatoes add clams with their juice, onion, and parsley.
Mix together, then add egg, flour, and seasonings.
This will be a fairly liquid mixture.
Heat oil for deep frying in skillet.
If preferred, use half liquid shortening and half butter... - 36.6758
These amazingly delicious Clam Cakes are any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 39.6442
1.Start by chopping out the hard parts of the clams
2.In a bowl, place the hard parts and mix it with the soft parts, clam liquor, crumbs and salt
3.Let it stand for 5 minutes
4.Now add eggs to the bowl
5.Shape mixture into cakes
6.Fry... - 33.5574
Drain clams, split, and mince as finely as possible! Sift together flour, salt, and pepper, add clam liquor, milk, beaten eggs blend add minced clams and butter.
Shape into thin cakes and saute in heavy frying pah, or drop tablespoonful into hot deep fat (380... - 27.8112
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in the order.
2)Take a pan and heat the oil.
3)Take a ladle or large size spoon and pour a spoonful into the hot oil, forming cakes.
4)Brown on both sides.
6)Serve immediately with lemon wedges - 38.1626
1. To prepare the clams drain the clams and discard all but 4 teaspoons of the clam liquor.
2. With a sharp knife, cut off the dark necks of the clams, discard them and chop the soft round bodies of the clams coarsely.
3. In a deep bowl,... - 42.4546
1) Take a bowl and combine egg, clams, lemon juice, onion, seasonings and parsley in it. Mix nicely.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 flat cakes.
3) Roll the cakes in bread crumbs.
4) Fry the cakes in deep hot fat until light brown in color on both... - 38.7831
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 143.464