- » Clam Halibut Chowder
Clam Halibut Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam halibut chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam halibut chowder recipes.
Clam And Halibut Chowder
In 2-quart saucepan combine carrot, celery, water, and chopped onion.
Cook, covered, till tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Add clam chowder, milk, cooked halibut, and chopped pimiento.
Sprinkle with snipped parsley before serving. - 34.9659
You May Also Like!
Thaw frozen fish.
In skillet cover halibut with boiling water.
Cover; simmer till fish flakes easily, 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain; break fillets into chunks.
In 2-quart saucepan combine carrots, celery, 1/2 cup water, and onion.
Cook, covered, till tender, 12 to... - 43.3594
1. Simmer everything together except the halibut. Add water, if necessary.
2. When potatoes are tender, add halibut. Cover and simmer until fish is cooked.
3. Sprinkle with parsley. - 32.3197
Easy New England Fish Chowder
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 10 minutes but do not let brown.
Add the fish; cook 1 minute.
Add the clam. - 33.9377
Pacific Seafood Chowder
1. Cut halibut into 1-inch chunks. Drain canned crab and slice. Or defrost, drain and slice frozen crab. Pare potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Peel and thinly slice onion.
2. Saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter in a saucepot. Add... - 37.5026
Seafood Chowder has a great taste. Seafood Chowder must be tried by seafood lovers. Seafood Chowder is easy to make dish. - 41.9546
Mexican Shellfish Chowder
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine broth, wine, bay leaf, garlic, saffron, and chiles.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, whirl tomatoes until coarsely pureed; set... - 40.9227
Fisherman's Catch Chowder
Cut cleaned fish into 1-inch pieces.
Combine all ingredients except flour, butter and cream in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4 hours).
One hour before serving, combine flour, butter and... - 35.9416
Mixed Seafood Chowder
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fish and shrimp, sprinkle with the lemon juice, and toss gently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, warm the butter over medium-low heat until melted. Add the flour and curry powder, and cook, whisking constantly, until the... - 38.0976