- » Clam Fritter
Clam Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam fritter recipes.
1 In a bowl sift flour along with baking soda, salt and freshly grounded pepper.
2 Chop the clams and keep the liquid aside after draining.
3 Add enough milk to the clam liquid so that it becomes 3/4th of a cup in quantity.
4 Add lemon... - 46.3976
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients together.
2) Add onion, beaten eggs and shortening along with the liquid.
3) Chop the clams with the aid of a meat chopper after rinsing them.
4) Add them to the batter mixture.
5) Take a griddle and... - 44.7723
Clam Fritters is easy to make appetizers. Clam Fritters gets its taste from clams cooked with flour and eggs. Clam Fritters is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 44.6512
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the egg yolk followed by the wine.
Gradually draw the dry ingredients into the liquids to make a smooth batter.
Beat well for 1-2 minutes, then cover and leave for at least 30... - 41.6454
1. To prepare the clams drain the clams and discard all but 4 teaspoons of the clam liquor.
2. With a sharp knife, cut off the dark necks of the clams, discard them and chop the soft round bodies of the clams coarsely.
3. In a deep bowl,... - 40.484
Clam fritters are savory fritter that can be served as a side or appetizers before meals. Prepared with a batter of mixed seasonings along with clams and breadcrimbs, the clam fritters are deep fried in oil. Herbed with chives, these have a great flavor to... - 38.7981
1.Start by chopping the clams
2.Prepare a batter of flour, baking-powder, salt, milk, clam liquor and well beaten eggs
3.Place the chopped clams and season with salt and pepper
4.Now add seasoned clams to the batter
5.In a pan, drop... - 38.3118
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in the order.
2)Take a pan and heat the oil.
3)Take a ladle or large size spoon and pour a spoonful into the hot oil, forming cakes.
4)Brown on both sides.
6)Serve immediately with lemon wedges - 37.8419
Hot Clam Fritters
Combine clams, onion, green pepper, eggs, butter, lime juice, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl, mix well.
Combine flour and baking powder, add to clam mixture, and stir until moistened.
Heat 3/4 inch oil in a skillet to 350Â°.
Drop clam mixture... - 36.0382
Combine beaten egg yolks, milk, clams, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop batter from a tablespoon into skillet containing 1/4 inch hot oil.
Fry, turning once.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 34.8145
Quick Clam Fritters
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range and fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 375° F., or hot enough to fry a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Chop the clams or put them through a meat grinder. Mix them with the clam... - 34.7925
These Clam Fritters are terrific ! Try out these irresistible seafood pancakes for a snack or as appetizers and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Clam Fritters are welcome ! - 34.1969
Classic Clam Fritters
These Clam Fritters are my favoite seafood snakcs. Try these golden crispy fried cherry stone clams with your favorite savory sauce. Your suggestions for these Clam Fritters is welcome. - 33.7747
Easy Clam Fritters
These Clam Fritters are one of the tastiest seafood appetizers that I've ever tasted ! Try them out with your savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Clam Fritters are welcome ! - 32.2222
New Clam Fritters
Put hard part of clams through the food chopper, using the medium blade; leave soft part whole.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper and add to ground clams and soft part with milk, fat, and egg which have been combined.
Mix thoroughly and... - 31.9848
Savory Clam Fritters
Put the clams in a saucepan with a little water and set over moderate heat for about 7 minutes.
Remove the clams from the shells and pat them dry, discarding any that have not opened.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C).
Dip the clams into the batter and deep fry... - 31.4387
Drain clams, split, and mince as finely as possible! Sift together flour, salt, and pepper, add clam liquor, milk, beaten eggs blend add minced clams and butter.
Shape into thin cakes and saute in heavy frying pah, or drop tablespoonful into hot deep fat (380... - 30.3226
1. Remove soft part from clams, mince hard parts and combine.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Combine egg and clams and add to flour with enough milk to make a thick batter.
4. Drop by teaspoons into hot deep fat (360°F.) or saute until... - 28.8729
Make a batter of the flour, baking-powder, salt, pepper, milk, cram liquor and well-beaten eggs.
Chop the clams coarsely, add to the batter and drop by tablespoonfuls in deep fat heated to 360Â° F.
Turn frequently until brown on all sides, then drain on... - 28.6759