- » Clam Fettuccine
Clam Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam fettuccine recipes.
Fettuccine With Tomato Clam Sauce
1. In small bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes; drain. In mini food processor, puree tomatoes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, anchovies and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 3-4 minutes, or until onion is... - 35.2624
Clam Fettucine has a Sizzling taste. The cheese and tomatoes gives the Clam Fettucine Superb taste. - 34.4711
Clam Golden Jubilee Fettuccine
1. Cook fettuccine in abundant boiling salted water until slightly underdone. Drain and set aside.
2. Cook leeks in a steamer until tender.
3. Place olive oil, garlic and saffron in a heavy pot. Cook over low heat until garlic is soft but not colored.
4. - 27.9533
Cook noodles to package directions; drain.
Return to pan and add remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly; turn off heat.
Cover and let sit until liquid is absorbed, or if you prefer more moisture, - 24.5542
You May Also Like!
Fettuccine With Mushrooms And Clams
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in skillet.
Saute" until mushrooms are golden.
Add and saute for 2 minutes.
Save only half the liquid and add clams and reserved juice to above.
Add... - 41.7183
Fettuccine With Mushrooms And Clams
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden.
2. Stir in parsley and garlic and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
3. To the skillet add clams and half their liquid (discard other half of liquid), stir in wine... - 44.0071
Green Fettuccine With Red Clam Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Soak clams in cold water 15 minutes.
Scrub clams with a brush and rinse thoroughly.
Put dams, wine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan.
Cook over high heat until clams open, 1 or 2... - 36.9498
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
1) Using a stiff brush, scrub clams under cold running water, rejecting any shells that are not closing.
2) Wash beans kept in a sieve under cold running water and chop roughly.
3) Mix them with garlic and ginger and then hold them together to... - 42.3727
Shrimp And Fennel With Spinach Fettuccine
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl.
Add fennel and dried crushed red pepper to same skillet and saute until fennel begins to... - 32.8606
Scrub clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place clams with wine in a large pot with a lid on.
Steam over medium heat until shells are open, shaking pot occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 4-5 minutes.
Use a... - 44.102
Linguine With Clam Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook linguine until al dente and drain well, when done.
2) Rinse linguine in water and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until onion is soft, but not... - 41.0082
Fettuccine With Shellfish And Mushrooms
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook seafood and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Stir in clam juice and wine, reduce... - 40.6136
Fettuccine Fisherman's Style
In a large saucepan heat olive oil until hot.
Add green peppers.
Saute until barely tender.
Sprinkle with flour; stir to blend.
Add clam sauce, wine, thyme, oregano, salt and black pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 40.6149
Fettuccine With Sole
Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper and roll, securing the rolls with toothpicks.
Place the fillets in a deep saucepan; pour in the wine-clam juice-tomato-parsley blend and add the onions.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook 5... - 39.1214