- » Clam Consomme
Clam Consomme Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam consomme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam consomme recipes.
Jellied Clam Consomme
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the fish stock.
Heat wine, remaining stock and onions to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add clams with liquid, lemon juice, capers and a few drops of... - 46.2055
Tomato Clam Consomme
Combine all ingredients except parsley in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until piping hot.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 28.1835
You May Also Like!
1 Place a bowl in the refrigerator and chill.
2 In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, add the chicken stock, clam broth and red pepper.
3 Bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Lower the heat and cover partially.
5 Simmer for 15... - 38.8984
Steamer Clams Remoulade
1. To prepare the clams wash them thoroughly under cold running water, discarding any with broken shells as well as those whose necks do not retract when prodded gently with a finger.
2. In an 8- to 10-quart steamer or casserole combine... - 42.4475
Clam Tomato Soup
1) In a saucepan, add the clam-tomato juice, consomme, wine and sherry, then boil over a medium heat.
2) Alternately, cook in the micriwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes.
3) Stir in the parsley, green onion and garlic, boil for further 1 minute.... - 39.2292
Ravigote' Sauce For. Mussels Or Clams
Melt the butter and blend in the flour and slowly add the consomme.
Cook until it thickens stirring constantly.
Keep hot in the top of the double boiler until ready to serve.
Then add beaten egg yolks quickly and add the chopped scallions or onions. - 29.9983
Capellini With Seafood
Cook in boiling water just until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Cook in a large skillet on a medium heat for approx 5 minutes, just until tomatoes are soft.
Add and cook just until seafood is cooked and shells... - 38.6119
The Ivy Smoked Salmon Celery
1. Wash the celery and clean it.
2. Slice it very thinly to appear like crescent shaped. It makes 2 cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
4. Take a saucepan and melt butter and add curry powder. Stir the mixture for a minute or two.
5.... - 45.1598
Clam Consomme Recipes By Category