- » Clam Bouillon
Clam Bouillon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Clam Bouillon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Clam Bouillon recipes.
Clam Bouillon Digby Pine
Heat clam bouillon and chicken bouillon together.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream and a sprinkling of chives.
Makes 4 servings. - 23.0825
You May Also Like!
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients and bring it to boiling.
2. At moderate heat, cook until the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Serve Bluenose Bouillon in a soup bowl along with a wooden soup spoon. - 35.2831
Combine chicken broth, water, and clam juice.
Heat piping hot.
Meanwhile, peel and cube the avocados; spoon into each bouillon cup.
Sprinkle with salt.
Just before removing broth from heat, add Sherry.
Pour over avocado cubes in cups.
Top each with whipped... - 36.7038
All Purpose Quick Fish Court Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, bring 2 1/2 quarts (2 1/2 liters) of cold water to a rapid boil.
2) Add the fish and rest of the ingredients except salt.
3) Stir well, taste the bouillon and add the salt to taste.
4) Place the lid, bring up the... - 41.1963
Quick Corn And Clam Chowder
Combine reserved clam juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Set clams aside.
Inlarge saucepan, combine clam juice mixture and margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk, potato flakes, cheese, bouillon, basil, tarragon and salt; mix... - 45.1801
Rice And Clams
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the rice with butter, vegetables, cheese, olives and clams.
2. Pour over the broth and stir to mix all ingredients.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Cook the rice on HIGH for 1 hour
5. Reduce the temperature... - 39.6602
Hearty Manhattan Clam Chowder
Drain clams, reserving juice.
Combine clam juice and remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender.
Add the chopped clams and heat through.
Serve very hot in bouillon cups. - 33.7042
Clam Chowder Casserole
In saucepan cook frozen cauliflower according to package directions.
Drain well; cut up large pieces.
Meanwhile, cook onion and celery in 1/4 cup margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and chicken bouillon... - 45.9674
Clam Bisque Florentine
Drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set clams and 1/2 cup liquid aside.
Combine remaining clam liquid, water, and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in... - 33.7286
White Clam Sauce For Pasta
Combine all ingredients except clams in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add clams; heat thoroughly.
Remove bay leaf.
Divide evenly. - 34.8822
Corn Clam Chowder
In a medium saucepan combine frozen mixed vegetables, water, onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are just tender.
Stir together evaporated... - 39.1626