- » Clam Bean
Clam Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam bean recipes.
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
1) Using a stiff brush, scrub clams under cold running water, rejecting any shells that are not closing.
2) Wash beans kept in a sieve under cold running water and chop roughly.
3) Mix them with garlic and ginger and then hold them together to... - 43.0261
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the black beans, garlic, and chile and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Stir in the sherry, soy sauce, and sugar.
Add the clams, broth, and... - 36.3053
You May Also Like!
Razor Clams With Black Bean Sauce
Duplicating exotic restaurant dishes at home can be intimidating, but this razor clams with black bean sauce recipe is an easy version of the gourmet dish served in the restaurant. Watch the video to find out how to make this dainty dish at home. - 81.5321
Clams With White Beans And Tomatoes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
2. Stir in clams and beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until clams open. Discard any unopened shells.... - 28.905
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
Spaghetti With Clams And Green Beans
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beans to a plate. Bring the water back to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the... - 30.2879
Steamed Fish & Clams In Black Bean Sauce
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place in a heatproof dish at least 1 inch deep that will fit inside a steamer.
Mince or mash black beans and garlic; add soy and sherry.
Drizzle over fish.
Cut 1 onion into thirds; place cut onion and ginger on top of fish.
Cut... - 39.9176
In heavy 2-qt.saucepan heat butter.
Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in rice until coated with butter.
Add all liquids and seasonings.
Cover pan and cook over medium heat until liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Remove cover and stir in... - 37.7288
Clams In Dow See
Gather all the ingredients, and be ready to go.
Place the peanut oil in a hot wok on the stove or in a large heavy kettle.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Add the clams in the shell, and toss them in the oil.
Cover, and allow to steam for a few minutes while you... - 37.3869
Vermicelli And Sprouts With Red Clam Sauce
Coat a skillet with cooking spray, add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 2 minutes.
Drain clams, reserving juice from 1 can.
Add reserved juice to garlic; set clams aside.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, onion, 1... - 40.4947
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each... - 40.121
Crab 'n Clam Crisp
Combine crabmeat, clams, beans, celery, flour and onion in mixing bowl.
Stir in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup almonds.
Place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with corn flake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons almonds.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes - 34.1806
Clam Bean Recipes By Category