- » Clam Base
Clam Base Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clam base recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clam base recipes.
Tomato-based Manhattan Clam Chowder
If fresh clams are used, scrub and open them.
Chop or grind, reserving the juice.
If canned clams are used, drain, reserving the juice, Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions, celery, carrots and green peppers 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the... - 40.9362
Manhattan Style Clam Chowder
Rinse fresh clams.
Place fresh clams and 2 cups water in a 4-quart pot; bring to a boil.
Cover and cook until clam shells open, about 10 minutes.
Discard any clams that do not open.
Drain clams, reserving cooking liquid.
Remove and discard clam shells.
Chop... - 45.2835
Clams With Garlic Butter
Scrub clams well with a brush under cold water; place in a wide heatproof serving bowl at least 1 inch deep.
Sprinkle garlic, parsley, and lemon juice over clams; dot with butter.
Place bowl on rack in wok over 1 1/2 to 2 inches boiling water.
Cover wok and... - 32.9886
Linguine With Clam Sauce
Linguine With Clam Sauce ! If you want some yummy seafood based dish then this is the recipe for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my family. Try making this Linguine With Clam Sauce for yourself and you will understand why we are so addicted to... - 31.9844
Clam And Cheese Canapes
1. Drain and set aside contents of minced clams.
2. Rub inside surfaces of bowl with cut side of garlic clove.
3. Cream thoroughly in bowl, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
4. Blend in minced clams. Spread on canape bases. Garnish with... - 28.9608
1) In a saucepan add Potato Soup Base.
2) Thin with clam juice, as desired.
3) Add clams and heat.
4) Serve hot. - 28.7052
Scrambled Eggs With Clam Chowder
Beat eggs just until yolks and whites are mixed.
Stir in clam chowder, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan over low heat, pour in egg mixture, and scramble slowly. - 21.9964
Cheesy Clam Dip
This flavorful clam dip is a lovely seafood dip prepared with canned minced clams. Made with a cream cheese base with added sour cream, the clam dip is flavored with lemon juice and worcestershire sauce. Blended well, the clam dip is a hit with seafood lovers... - 33.8602
Cream Of Clam Broth
Cream Of Clam Broth recipe brings you the grand combination of clam juice, meat stock, cream and wine. Any soup in its creamy form is more desirable, and when seasoned with pepper and tobasco nothing can be more tempting. Swirl in the butter bits and throw... - 40.159
Bacon And Clams Quick Pizza
1)In a large flat frying pan, fry bacon seasoned with oregano and pepper.
2)Place the pizza crust on top, when cooked ,flip over and add the onions, clams and tomato sauce and cook for 5... - 37.9557
Creamy New England Clam Chowder
1. Drain minced clams and combine the clam juice with enough bottled juice to equal 3 cups. Reserve
2. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, fry the bacon for about 8 minutes, over medium heat, until lightly brown and crisp.
3. Add the... - 44.621
Rich New England Clam Chowder
Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
Stirring constantly, saute chopped onion, celery, leek, and green onion 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables soften.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, 5 minutes longer, watching to see that the roux does not... - 43.4786
Clam Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) Cut a slit in the stem end of each tomato and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, repeat with all the tomatoes.
2) In a 6-quart pressure cooker, without the base rack, place the clams and pour in the wine.
3) Place the lid, bring up the... - 36.3509
Oyster Or Clam Bisque
Heat 1 qt. oysters or clams gently in their own juice until cooked.
Press through a fine sieve.
Add to Cream Soup base with a speck of cayenne and cook 15 min. until thick and creamy.
Serve at once, garnished with chopped parsley. - 20.1842
Southwestern Clam Puffs
Feeling hungry! Then Southwestern Clam Puffs is the perfect choice. You can prepare this easily with this brilliant Southwestern Clam Puffs recipe! Try it! - 47.4144
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 45.4722