- » Clafoutis
Clafoutisor Clafouti (as it is called in Anglophone countries) is a baked French dessert, which is composed of layers of fruit and thick batter. The term clafoutis is derived from the old French word claufir, which ... More »
French Pear Clafouti
Dessert lovers, get ready to satiate your innermost cravings with this classy Homemade French Pear Clafouti. This video will guide you through the easy steps of preparing this gourmet dessert. It's a great dish to serve your special guests and surprise them. - 122.405
Drain plums thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch ovenproof dish.
In a medium-size bowl, toss together plums, 2 tablespoons honey, and lemon extract.
In a blender, combine milk, flour, 1/4 cup honey, egg, and cinnamon.
Pour half of... - 39.8491
Blanch plums in boiling water for 10 seconds.
Peel and slice and set aside.
Beat eggs and sugar and then add milk, vanilla and flour and beat well.
Spray a 10" pie plate or shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, pour in batter and top with... - 37.6362
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 35.2175
1. Butter a 23 cm/9 in ovenproof flan dish and arrange plums in the base as evenly as possible (a).
2. Using an electric mixer, combine yolks, egg and sugar (b), beat until creamy. Add cream, flour and lemon juice and mix well enough (c).
3. Pour mixture over... - 30.7206
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F/ Gas 4). Butter a 23cm (9 in) flan dish; arrange the plums on the base as evenly as possible.
2. Combine the whole egg and yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat with a hand-held electric mixer until creamy. Add the... - 30.5382
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm/10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the center. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake at... - 30.458
Fig And Almond Clafoutis
Today we are making the perfect dessert to start Fall season: Fig and Almond Clafoutis. Delicious, warm, and earthy... - 0
Clafoutis Recipes By Category