- » Citrus Vinaigrette Salad
Citrus Vinaigrette Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of citrus vinaigrette salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for citrus vinaigrette salad recipes.
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 45.7134
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 35.5855
Tossed Greens With Citrus Vinaigrette
Combine endive, lettuce, cucumber, radishes, and grapefruit sections in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine orange juice, lime juice, oil, sugar, and chili powder; stir well with a wire whisk.
Pour over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 31.9449
Citrus Vinaigrette Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Remove seeds from pomegranate.
Combine lettuce, orange slices, and seeds in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing. - 29.766
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 29.7309
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 28.403