- » Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing recipes.
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 30.0361
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.557
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 38.0023
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 44.0941
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 21.9543
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl or a jar with tight-fitting cover.
2) Stir or cover and shake well to mix.
3) Serve as preferred. - 34.6936
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 46.3769
Citrus Vinaigrette Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Remove seeds from pomegranate.
Combine lettuce, orange slices, and seeds in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing. - 30.9923
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 31.5694
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.623
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients.
2.Store in a glass jar.
3. Use as an excellent salad dressing. - 28.2505
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.3194
Arugula Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is so easy, yet it looks and tastes so gourmet! The arugula is peppery, the vinaigrette is sour, the feta is salty, and the dried cherries and figs are sweet. Sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! - 116.916
Mustard Citronette Dressing
Did you think vinegar dressings are always pungent, if so, chef is here to prove you wrong. Well, who thought a vinaigrette made with lemon instead of vinegar could be this brilliant and can easily pass off as original! - 99.7844
Citrusy Fruit And Vegetable Kebabs
To make the citrus vinaigrette, combine orange juice, shallots, lemon juice, lime juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons oil in a thin stream; set aside.
To prepare the fruit kebabs, alternately thread the peppers and fruit onto the... - 37.1179
Chick Pea Salad
Chick Pea Salad is a perfect dish that you can add to the vegetarian section of your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Chick Pea Salad is simply captivating! My vegan friend have nothing but praised for the Chick Pea Salad! Try it! - 35.2183
Beet Salad With Tangerines
This clever recipe uses sweet-tart tangerines two ways: Sections of fruit are tossed into the salad, and tangerine juice flavors the vinaigrette.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Marcia Kiesel
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 27.7426